Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Well hey, we know the Colts by far overachieved and ran into a brick wall.  At least Ballard and co have plenty of room to work with the draft and huge cap space next season.  

Getting close to a Superbowl makes you more attractive to FA's than winning one #silverlining

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

you are the only one the whole league is laughing at him im on nfl forum right now every single person is calling luck the most overrated thing ever and laughing at him.  even the nfl players voted luck most overrated tied with eli manning.  

brisset is our future i love him that is why ballard brought him in he knows talent and by his press conferences he is secretly saying luck cant carry this team he knows the truth i love this team this hurts but we need it to get a new QB

Link please?

2 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

You talk about a sicko. thanks

i dont think he is that good i have been consistent since the team cut manning i was team manning .   i knew choked in college .   people become bigger fans of QB s then our team .. its the colts and we need to do whats best for our team .  

1 minute ago, indyagent17 said:

Those of you saying the game is over the door is over there. Get out!

I don't think its ovar..I.A>

..because of how they play.  Kc never runs the ball 10 times in a row to take 8 minutes off the clock..

..we just have to move the ball like we did at the end of the half...

Its 24-7 but it could beb more than that.

If we get a stop to start the 3rd..we have a chance

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

you are the only one the whole league is laughing at him im on nfl forum right now every single person is calling luck the most overrated thing ever and laughing at him.  even the nfl players voted luck most overrated tied with eli manning.  

brisset is our future i love him that is why ballard brought him in he knows talent and by his press conferences he is secretly saying luck cant carry this team he knows the truth i love this team this hurts but we need it to get a new QB

I'm going to need for you to hit the "Sign Off" button. 

8 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Bull.  You use the word "wrong" when talking about others opinion.  You use the word "right" when talking about yours.

If you wouldn't start posts by being a jerk, you wouldn't misperceive others as being condensing when they simply show you your opinions are usually unsupported extremes.

You're kind of proving my point by calling me a jerk.

I'm sure we would all be a lot nicer to each other if we were face-to-face instead of hiding behind our keyboards...

:hat:

Just now, coming on strong said:

i dont think he is that good i have been consistent since the team cut manning i was team manning .   i knew choked in college .   people become bigger fans of QB s then our team .. its the colts and we need to do whats best for our team .  

Where’s that link saying he’s the most overrated player? Still waiting 

Just now, JCPatriot said:

I'm at the point with AV where I get nervous every time he kicks.

It does seem like he's pretty much finished.  But man.  That short of a kick.  I thought for sure he makes that and it's only 2 possessions.  Still some hope- with 3 possessions and them getting ball first, that's real tough.

4 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

You cannot be serious...

2 minutes ago, iuecon99 said:

Easy to say after but I thought they would go for it.  Don't think they can stop this Chiefs offense enough times to make up 14 point difference.  Well, Chiefs are good.  Team is probably going to be in the Super Bowl.  Colts defense was actually not that bad in first half but if your offense does nothing against that bad of a defense and can't hold on to the ball for even a couple minutes, it's tough.

I was thinking about that, IUE

….With Ebron and Cox.....a jump ball toss was an option I bet coach Frank considered

I was about it is only a 14 point deficit, not as bad as the 28 point 3rd quarter deficit we came back from.  Still 17 points is not as bad as 28 point for a great comeback.  That last drive shows we can move the ball passing with a hurry up offense that we should do the rest of the game.  We need to pass 90% of the plays, run periodically to keep the honest.  A whole team breakdown.  Luck, Ebron first drop, offsides by Autry, Hunt, and Sherod.  Safety Wilcox looks lost but may be because he is a recent pick up to our system. His horse collar flag was stupid, was way out of bounds already.  Lets open it up, if we go down, we go down guns a blazing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

I don't think its ovar..I.A>

..because of how they play.  Kc never runs the ball 10 times in a row to take 8 minutes off the clock..

..we just have to move the ball like we did at the end of the half...

Its 24-7 but it could beb more than that.

If we get a stop to start the 3rd..we have a chance

Even if it's over.. ranked 32 before the season, no idea if Luck was even gonna play this season, starting 1-5 etc etc.

We really do have fairweather fickle posters. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Post of the Year

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, JCPatriot said:

I'm at the point with AV where I get nervous every time he kicks.

He has really lost it this year imo.

I posted earlier this week in the thread about the field goal kicker they cut this off season who now kicks for the Chargers.  He is going to be a good one.  Wish they would have kept him.