LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

It cuts it to a 2 score game with a half to go. 

…..would have been big  24-7 is 3 scores

Shocking.  I never in a million years would believe he misses that kick.  Sometimes it's not your day.

Well that sums up the game.  Very disappointing.  Honestly I'm not faulting the D so much because the O can't move the ball at all.  D has been out on the field the whole time.   

Hey Colts message board ……….. NOT OUR DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why throw that pass?

It never works.

If I was a coach I would eliminate all fade passes and corner passes unless back shoulder.

Anddddddddd....AV misses.

Time for him to go as well.  

I wish we could see the all 22 to follow specific receivers. Watching tv, we can’t see what any of our receivers are doing. Can’t really judge. 

Colts got what they deserved. You don’t actually try to score a TD on that 2nd & 1 play. That was a stupid play call. Throw to a guy that rarely has passes thrown to him. So dumb

Boy does that hurt us. Should’ve just went for it. Figured we’d see that aggresiveness. 

Just now, mahagga73 said:

Alie-Cox is a foot taller than that guy , he has to do better than that.  

Kinda hard when he’s pulling your jersey down

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Jared Jammer said:

There's enough time left for us to get our inevitable 3-and-out and the Chiefs to put up another touchdown. 31-7 halftime, anyone?

Lol, why have you not visited since 2016. Hello chiefs fan.

We need to have the second half of our lives. The start of the second half is crucial.

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Field goal does nothing here.

Vinny obviously felt the same......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

I do kiddo

you are the only one the whole league is laughing at him im on nfl forum right now every single person is calling luck the most overrated thing ever and laughing at him.  even the nfl players voted luck most overrated tied with eli manning.  

brisset is our future i love him that is why ballard brought him in he knows talent and by his press conferences he is secretly saying luck cant carry this team he knows the truth i love this team this hurts but we need it to get a new QB

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Colts got what they deserved. You don’t actually try to score a TD on that 2nd & 1 play. That was a stupid play call. Throw to a guy that rarely has passed thrown to him. So dumb

8 seconds on the clock genius

Just now, threeflight said:

Anddddddddd....AV misses.

Time for him to go as well.  

This is probably his last game.

9 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

we really need a new QB i was never sold on luck he is not the next coming of anything . he is about to be 30 next year he already peaked we know what he is .   By age 30 manning was the best QB in the league . luck is not good he is a matt ryan / mattew stafford .

You talk about a sicko. thanks

Man, Vinny has missed some FGs this season.

NOT clutch. We needed those 3 poins. 

Should have probably just tried for a TD right right given the nature of this game.

1 minute ago, Aces101 said:

We can’t even hit chip shot FGs - ball game

You need cheese to go with your whine?

Bye

Sometimes things don't go your way......KC catching everything too no matter how bad the pass....oh well.

Yes I'd be annoyed by that. Take the 3 and go in within 2 scores at least. It's something of a miracle. 

If its the one you're talking about, we didn't waste a time out.  Ref called the KC players forward progress stopped way before he was led out of bounds.  The clock was running and Frank had to call a TO.

Even AV... sigh. 

Could we call this a team NO SHOW ????????

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I saw A lot off scenarios play out in my head on how we may win or lose this game.  Never did I play a scenario in my head that showed the O playing this bad. Wow.....this is epic.  We need talent big time at the reciever position. This reminds me so much of the Jags game.  I have given Reich a pass so far but I want an explanation on how they looked completely over matched.  Embarrassing

I don’t know if another receiver would help this game. Luck didn’t come out confident and wasn’t throwing like he should.

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Colts got what they deserved. You don’t actually try to score a TD on that 2nd & 1 play. That was a stupid play call. Throw to a guy that rarely has passed thrown to him. So dumb

So now you're an expert

Just now, MPStack said:

You need cheese to go with your whine?

Bye

You are allowed to be frustrated.

Cut the crap.

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Ebron, TY and Inman, and we lob it up to Cox.

• Thanks 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

you are the only one the whole league is laughing at him im on nfl forum right now every single person is calling luck the most overrated thing ever and laughing at him.  even the nfl players voted luck most overrated tied with eli manning.  

brisset is our future i love him that is why ballard brought him in he knows talent and by his press conferences he is secretly saying luck cant carry this team he knows the truth i love this team this hurts but we need it to get a new QB

Link to him being the most overrated?

• Like 1