Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

I do kiddo

you are the only one the whole league is laughing at him im on nfl forum right now every single person is calling luck the most overrated thing ever and laughing at him.  even the nfl players voted luck most overrated tied with eli manning.  

brisset is our future i love him that is why ballard brought him in he knows talent and by his press conferences he is secretly saying luck cant carry this team he knows the truth i love this team this hurts but we need it to get a new QB

9 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

we really need a new QB i was never sold on luck he is not the next coming of anything . he is about to be 30 next year he already peaked we know what he is .   By age 30 manning was the best QB in the league . luck is not good he is a matt ryan / mattew stafford .

You talk about a sicko. thanks

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Yes I'd be annoyed by that. Take the 3 and go in within 2 scores at least. It's something of a miracle. 

If its the one you're talking about, we didn't waste a time out.  Ref called the KC players forward progress stopped way before he was led out of bounds.  The clock was running and Frank had to call a TO.

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I saw A lot off scenarios play out in my head on how we may win or lose this game.  Never did I play a scenario in my head that showed the O playing this bad. Wow.....this is epic.  We need talent big time at the reciever position. This reminds me so much of the Jags game.  I have given Reich a pass so far but I want an explanation on how they looked completely over matched.  Embarrassing

I don’t know if another receiver would help this game. Luck didn’t come out confident and wasn’t throwing like he should.

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Colts got what they deserved. You don’t actually try to score a TD on that 2nd & 1 play. That was a stupid play call. Throw to a guy that rarely has passed thrown to him. So dumb

Ebron, TY and Inman, and we lob it up to Cox.

• Thanks 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

you are the only one the whole league is laughing at him im on nfl forum right now every single person is calling luck the most overrated thing ever and laughing at him.  even the nfl players voted luck most overrated tied with eli manning.  

brisset is our future i love him that is why ballard brought him in he knows talent and by his press conferences he is secretly saying luck cant carry this team he knows the truth i love this team this hurts but we need it to get a new QB

Link to him being the most overrated?

• Like 1

Easy to say after but I thought they would go for it.  Don't think they can stop this Chiefs offense enough times to make up 14 point difference.  Well, Chiefs are good.  Team is probably going to be in the Super Bowl.  Colts defense was actually not that bad in first half but if your offense does nothing against that bad of a defense and can't hold on to the ball for even a couple minutes, it's tough.

• Thanks 1