Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

4 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Eberflus didn't have these guys ready. At all. And shame on him for preparing more for a job he was never going to get. 

Well one thing bout this D.  If u don't  get pressure with the front 4, an elite qb will pick u apart.  I am shocked by the chiefs D

3 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

No, we're NOT out of it. We have fight left in us.

But just because something happened in the past does not mean that it will happen again. It was the second largest comeback in NFL history. To expect something like that to happen agains is unlikely.

Its okay give up, then?

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

you will see when brady is gone thats what happens .  i just want him to be more consistent that is my only issue with him .  he has amazing games but  then cant get a first and looks horrible even with our playoff losses manning played ok at least

It really is hard to explain because the ONE person you would expect to be Mr Clutch and Mr Consistent coming out of College was Luck.

But he really isn't.  He is very very very good. But I can't say I would want him to win ONE game in the clutch.

Something is just off with him.  Not sure what.

I still don't think his shoulder is right.

He is totally guiding the ball.  Watch when he throws over 10 yards.  His motion is like that of a girl throwing.  And has no confidence to go down field.