Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

3 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

this is the patriots game all over again it is luck every one protects him so much on here .  in big games he goes 3 and out 10 drives straight and we blame the defense

If you go 3 & out on every possession and the other team scores a TD on every possession, that is a failure of both offense and defense.  Nobody is blameless in that scenario.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

If it was that cut and dried then no team in the league would play it surely? 

Not all teams have playoff worthy QBs. We spend a lot of the regular season playing QBs who aren’t that great. (Watson is in that group)

Now we don’t have that luxury. 

Great QBs > Cover 2

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

They are eating up the zone just like everyone said. If we are going to win in the future with this team we are going to have to make some changes to this zone.

Plus Luck has to learn to play in cold weather. Everyone wanted this game but look it’s the same old colts.  They are about to score 21 in one quarter.

Do you even know his record in cold weather games? Define what a cold weather game is?

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

We require containing him.  He's getting pressure but he has an escape avenue.  He's most dangerous when he's scrambling.  He had time a couple of plays ago and threw a bad pass.

Gotta keep him in the pocket.

Or, at least, force hi m to his left...when he rolls to his right......there's nothing you can do

185 yards to 12...end of the quarter

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

Not all teams have playoff worthy QBs. We spend a lot of the regular season playing QBs who aren’t that great. (Watson is in that group)

Now we don’t have that luxury. 

Great QBs > Cover 2

I understand your point, but if that's the case then no team would play cover 2 would they? 

4 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

this is the patriots game all over again it is luck every one protects him so much on here .  in big games he goes 3 and out 10 drives straight and we blame the defense

Agree.

As much as I hate to say it, reminds me a ton of Peyton in the years before the SB.  He just never seems to be clutch.

Luck just does not play GREAT in the playoffs.  At times he plays good, never great.  I would say his best so far was the KC game at home.

Look probably very few of us thought this would be a win.  185 yards to 12, 10 first downs to 0.  This team quit.  They're getting completely manhandled on both sides of the ball.  Sure KC has a good offense.  Did anyone see them against the Rams?  3 three and outs is so ridiculous.

My prediction- KC doesn't punt in this game, and they get up by at least 6 TD at some point in the game.  It's a shame to look this bad at the end of a nice season.