Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, oldunclemark said:

For the record, This is what they have dine all year, to almost everybody..al least 26 points in EVERY game..

We must move the ball now

its lucks job to keep us in the game but he cant even against the worst defense in football he cant get a first down. that is my issue with him one week he is tom brady the next he is the worst in football

1 minute ago, Aces101 said:

Have you watched the ball leave his hand?  Everything looks wobbly

Exactly.

I said it last week and it got ignored.

Luck was NOT GOOD last week, especially the second half.  He was guiding the ball and throwing like a girl.  Just watch him.  Not sure if his shoulder is hurting or what but something is wrong.

Mahomes throws like Rodgers in the cold.  He zings it.

I bowl a lot and it is basically like watching a pro man bowler throwing it 19 MPH with a 550 RPM rate compared to a womens bowler throwing it 13 MPH with a 350 RPM rev rate.

Something is not right with Luck.

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

Exactly.

I said it last week and it got ignored.

Luck was NOT GOOD last week, especially the second half.  He was guiding the ball and throwing like a girl.  Just watch him.  Not sure if his shoulder is hurting or what but something is wrong.

Mahomes throws like Rodgers in the cold.  He zings it.

I bowl a lot and it is basically like watching a pro man bowler throwing it 19 MPH with a 550 RPM rate compared to a womens bowler throwing it 13 MPH with a 350 RPM rev rate.

Something is not right with Luck.

Wobbly or not he's been pretty good this year, especially considering the previous circumstances. 

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

its lucks job to keep us in the game but he cant even against the worst defense in football he cant get a first down. that is my issue with him one week he is tom brady the next he is the worst in football

Worst in football???  C’mon mannnn