Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• i loved chucks chopping wood comments .  Listening to chucks speeches made me want to put on a helmet and play .  He fired guys up to play hard for him . He motivated the whole team . Chuck strong is legend top 10 coach in nfl when he was with us.
    • I do like Bridgewater as an option so I'm good with that.  I don't think JB would be happy with the demotion so I would prefer moving on from him and I wouldn't mind Kelly as the backup over Hoyer.  I would get a veteran WR in FA.  Rookie WRs don't normally make an immediate impact.  I'm expecting Ballard to be more active in FA this year so we should get more help there as well. All reports seem to be pointing towards Rivers but Bridgewater makes more sense because of his age.  We get to keep our picks too.  Maybe trade back a little at 13 and get another.
    • I don't see Carolina being interested in JB. Both have accuracy issues, and at least Cam is mobile (well maybe). Both are going into their last years of contracts, and both at minimum will be prove it years. If I were Carolina's FO, I'd either give Cam a chance under a new coach and scheme, or simply start over with a young pup. I don't see Rhule trying a JB experiment in his first year.
    • chuck was one of the best head coaches we ever had.    Grigson gave chuck the worst talent ever.  How is it the coaches fault when players can't execute the plays .Chuck did try new things , when our defense was getting burned on man he would switch to zone .  EVery thing he tried the players were at fault.  Bottom 5 offensive line , defense , running game , wrs were all old .  Andrew luck being hurt always .  I remember luck going  out and we still won 4 games with jacoby who is horrible a bottom 5 defense offensive line and running game.   Even with a top 5 offensive line better defense and great running game this year we won only 3 more games .  in 2017 jacoby had no offseason learned the play book in 2 weeks
  • Members

• BleedBlu8792

BleedBlu8792 1,568

• Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 490

• Dogg63

Dogg63 202

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 6,593

• PureLuck

PureLuck 111

• Four2itus