Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• When is funchess supposed to be back, anyone know???
    • Luck with his higher ceiling probably could get away with INTs, just like Peyton. Brissett, because of a lower ceiling, plays within his limitations without taking too many chances and thus keeps us in games, and if the support comes through in the form of the running game, D and ST, his efficiency will be magnified. If the D comes out flat like the first 2 drives for the Falcons in the second half, Brissett can only shoulder so much, IMO.   That is why, we will be an underrated team even if we continue building our D and OL but we will win more games if we play more complete games in all 3 phases. Ballard will put his money where his mouth is, on building a complete team that is not dependent on the QB, no matter who it is and it will become more important with Brissett.
    • Nothing like providing proof you don't even watch the games.
    • Yah I know you can’t compare them one to one exactly but I think a lot of people either overated luck based on potential or under rate brissett because he wasn’t some stud prospect.  I hope as the season goes on we can bump this thread and update it so we can see how brissett compares to luck.  Obviously I would rather have luck but I don’t think he’s head and shoulders above brissett either. I can’t wait to see how the season plays out either way. 
    • I don't see Ballard giving up picks for either of those guys. Minkah is good, but Ramsey is a head case.    I also think Ya-Sin will figure it out and eventually be good. Desir and Moore are legit, but seem to be better in man. 
  • Members