Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

San Diego (+4) at New England (1-13-19)

oldunclemark

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, King Colt said:

35-7 now with 1:43 left in the first half. Hoody, put in your third stringers  for the 2nd half.

You really are a Pats fan, posing as a Colts fan, aren't you?

31 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Burkhead is an ex. Dorsett is an ex. Gilmore is an ex. James white is Dion Lewis who was Shane vereen who was Danny Whitehead who was Kevin faulk... That's some coaching..

LOL. That is funny but very true

2 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Not yet, not this year. KC is good but they are not NE. ASAP is NE's motto "any squad any place". Not that I won't be pulling for KC

ASAP was Chargers motto ... NE doesn't live up to that motto they play worse away from Gillette (especially without that first round bye).

3 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

I'm afraid we are headed for the worst possible Super Bowl matchup of pats and saints. BARF

Nah.   NE  has to travel to KC.   KC has an extra day to rest on top of not having to travel.  I would not be so quick to count KC out.

2 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

I also think KCs pass rush can disrupt the golden boy.

no way.. that offensive line is like the great wall of china. plus brady throws plenty of 3 yard quick passes. to his unbelievably slippery wr's and rb's. KC's defense will be the demise of them. Pat Mahomes is gonna have to throw for a record next week. Because they wont stop the pats..

15 minutes ago, esmort said:

Chargers have some good players ... talk about getting out outcoached ... I wonder if Lynn will take the majority of the blame for this debacle.

Oh yeah, Coach and QB always get most of the blame. Their fanbase is ready to pounce haha . They are playing much worse then we did.

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

no way.. that offensive line is like the great wall of china. plus brady throws plenty of 3 yard quick passes. to his unbelievably slippery wr's and rb's. KC's defense will be the demise of them. Pat Mahomes is gonna have to throw for a record next week. Because they wont stop the pats..

Guess we'll have to wait & see.

12 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Not yet, not this year. KC is good but they are not NE. ASAP is NE's motto "any squad any place". Not that I won't be pulling for KC

But you made a thread saying KC was our new rival and NE wasn't anymore... because of one game?  Make up your mind.

And ASAP is the motto for the Chargers because they had such a good record on the road this year...

You're all sorts of mixed up today!  :lol:

Well I think it is safe to say the Colts would have gotten destroyed today.  The Pats came to play.  I'm actually glad we played and got beat pretty soundly by KC compared to what might have happened here.

How do the Pats do it every year?  Crazy.  The Chargers are a good team being made to look like a bad college team.

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

Well I think it is safe to say the Colts would have gotten destroyed today.  The Pats came to play.  I'm actually glad we played and got beat pretty soundly by KC compared to what might have happened here.

How do the Pats do it every year?  Crazy.  The Chargers are a good team being made to look like a bad college team.

I wish we could have faced this Chargers team yesterday.

2 minutes ago, threeflight said:

Well before this year.. they never leave the Gillette.. it'll look much different next week... They will probably still win but not this bad

8 minutes ago, threeflight said:

Yeah this may have been real ugly had we played these guys. There are 4 Elite teams IMO = Pats, Chiefs, Saints, and Rams. Colts may be the 5th best team in the league but we can't beat that Top 4 as of now. After the Draft and Free Agency maybe I will change my mind.

3 minutes ago, coltsfansince65 said:

He reminds me a little of Russell Wilson. Talented young QB. I don't know how far his sidearm passes are going to take him in the NFL.

Wilson is cool to me, maybe it's because Seahawks fans don't treat him like he's god or something...

Archived