Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well if not this year then when. We need qb as soon as possible  if we want to compete against  Mahomes in January 
    • Yeah, other than Herbert I don't like any of the other QBs enough to take them at 13, so I'm starting to feel I'll be in the camp that would like to see someone like Bridgewater, Rivers, or Carr in a Colts uniform next season. Then we can draft a QB in the second round or later or continue to develop Kelly if we think he can be the guy one day. It's not really my "ideal" offseason persay, but I think it's my top choice right now. I don't want Love at 13 and Herbert will probably be gone.   I just think we have enough holes that we can still get better this season and not have our franchise QB in place. I'm not talking about waiting for one to magically show up, I just don't think he's going to be sitting there available at 13 this year. I'd love to be wrong, though. I have no idea what Ballard and Co. are thinking, but as a fan, going for a QB in FA and adding some talent to the roster would keep me content with the team for another season. 
    • I'm down with Kinlaw as the first pick.  Love in round 2 wouldn't be bad but IDK if he makes it that far simply because too many teams need QB's and will be reaching.  Reagor would help immediately.   I don't know enough about some of the FA's to comment on them.  Would rather have Ngakoue or Armstead than Clowney, but he would definitely help.  Like the resignings except I don't think we need Geathers anymore, either that or restructure his deal and tell him he's coming off the bench.
    • Love probably  won't  be there at 34. I'M hoping  constanzo comes back so we can focus on dl, we, and qb if we decide  to go that direction 
  • Members

• USAFHoosier

USAFHoosier 280

• stitches

stitches 7,275

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 1,773

• Moe

Moe 49

• K-148

K-148 203

• Smonroe