Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dallas (+7) at Los Angeles (1-12-19)

oldunclemark

8:15 EST     Joe Buck. Troy Aikman (of course, at a Dallas game) and Erin Andrews on FOX

Mid-50s with a good chance of rain at the L.A. Coliseum over-under 49.5

Dallas QB Dak Prescott (356 of 526, 3,885 yards, 22 Tds, 8 INTs) tries to take down the No. 2 seeded Rams with WR Amari Cooper (53 catches, 725 yards) and hard running Ezekiel Elliott (304 carries, 1,434 yards).  But the Rams defense will counter with all-pro Aaron Donald (20.5 sacks) and the 'Chain Gang' secondary led by Aqib Talib

Rams QB Jared Goff (364 of 561, 4,688 yards, 32 TDs 12 INTs) has top WRs Robert Woods (86 catches, 1,219 yards) and Brandin Coks (80 catches, 1,204 yards) plus star halfback Todd Gurley (256 carries, 1,251 yards, 17 TDs)..going against the Dallas defense led by Pro Bowl defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence (10.5 sacks)

The Rams have 41 sacks and 18 and interceptions.... Dak was sacked 56 times during the regular season.Dallas has won eight of their last nine and the word is: 'America's Team'  has grabbed up the majority of the tickets in the 77,000-seat L.A. Coliseum.  Except for a 15-6 loss to the Bears, the Rmas have scored at least 23 points in every game this season.

This is another game that could break big either way.

Forget how the Rams (13-3) finished the season (splitting their last 4) . They've had two weeks off.  Dallas is shorthanded at wide receiver and this is a night when they cant be. It may rain but there's going to have to be a monsoon to even up the skill level on offense.

The spread is high but f it wasn't Dallas (11-6), it might be 10 points. Dallas is always overrated

You know you are waiting for the Cowboys lose and the wait is over Saturday night

Rams win and cover

16 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

Peyton Manning is at this game, and his son is wearing a Ram’s jersey ! 

Old Peyton's living the high life..

He goes to whatever games he wants to go to..

His son must think" "Wow, this is great' Dad gets in free everywhere'

Dallas 7-6....nobody's really stopping anybody

11 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Old Peyton's living the high life..

He goes to whatever games he wants to go to..

His son must think" "Wow, this is great' Dad gets in free everywhere'

Dallas 7-6....nobody's really stopping anybody

I wouldn’t be happy if my kids didn’t wear Orioles or Ravens gear. However, a Unitas jersey would certainly be allowed ! I’m pulling for the Rams and against ol ‘ Jerry . 

I like Peyton a lot, but he picked the Ravens apart like a Maryland Blue Crab ! Great QB. 

2 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

I wouldn’t be happy if my kids didn’t wear Orioles or Ravens gear. However, a Unitas jersey would certainly be allowed ! I’m pulling for the Rams and against ol ‘ Jerry . 

I like Peyton a lot, but he picked the Ravens apart like a Maryland Blue Crab ! Great QB. 

Peyton's probably glad his son doesn't wear Bronco or Colt jerseys..

Either one would cause a stir

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Peyton's probably glad his son doesn't wear Bronco or Colt jerseys..

Either one would cause a stir

I didn’t think about that. Good point. Maybe Peyton should get him a Roman Gabriel or Jack Snow retro jersey. 

The Rams were a cool team in the late 60’s with George Allen as coach. They just couldn’t win the big one. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Now for Prescott to blow down the field for the easy TD + 2.

10 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Yeah, this game is over.

Rams are done scoring for the night.

Secondary is playing off the TV screen yards off the WRs.

Here comes a TD to Cooper.

7 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Rams can't defend a 3rd and 14

Zeke will easily pick this 1st down up for the Cowboys.

Hint to the Rams: They're going to run the ball. Try to actually stop it.

giphy.gif

You gonna be in the Chargers-Pats thread tomorrow posting crap like this all the live-long-day?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Girlzarefanstoo said:

If he does, i will miss it (DARN!!!)  I will be watching delayed after going to early service at church ;-)

I think most of Indiana will join me in saying, we will be praying for you and Rivers tomorrow. 

Chiefs vs Chargers would make for a very nice championship game. 

• Like 3