Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano to Bears

BOTT

4 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

Happy for the guy.

I think he's gonna do really well. When he had talent in Baltimore, they had a strong defense (I believe second in the league).

I expect he'll do well

He inherited Ray Lewis, Suggs, Ed Reed and a bunch of other Quality experieced holdovers for the one year they coached their defense. Good Luck Chuck. This will save Irsay a Mill or Two.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

He inherited Ray Lewis, Suggs, Ed Reed and a bunch of other Quality experieced holdovers for the one year they coached their defense. Good Luck Chuck. This will save Irsay a Mill or Two.

And now he's got Mack, Floyd, Eddie Jackson, Roquon Smith, and a bunch of other studs. He's gonna be fine. 

O man. I can say Pagano had absolutely no business being an NFL head coach. I'm usually on the other side of arguments like this, thinking generally if you make it to that NFL you're pretty damn good at whatever you do. Pagano is an exception to that. He was just so over his head and clueless. Maybe as a DC he will be ok, but I hope for their sake he's not calling the plays lol.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DrLuck said:

O man. I can say Pagano had absolutely no business being an NFL head coach. I'm usually on the other side of arguments like this, thinking generally if you make it to that NFL you're pretty damn good at whatever you do. Pagano is an exception to that. He was just so over his head and clueless. Maybe as a DC he will be ok, but I hope for their sake he's not calling the plays lol.

He was a good DC for that one year in Baltimore. Had a lot of talent on that defense, but he will in Chicago. Not a bad hire at all.

38 minutes ago, DrLuck said:

So name me the list of first time head coaches who had a better record than Pagano did.

I will be waiting.

• Like 4

I remember how charged this state was when Chuck was diagnosed and the team was winning for him. The way the community rallied around him. Was a special time I will remember fondly. I sincerely wish Chuck the best and hope he does great..... except against the SHOE!

• Like 2

Happy for him.

He spent how long here preaching "Building the monster" ? I am curious to see what he does with that Chicago D because he is inheriting a monster right away as he walks in.

Let's see how he schemes them and what he does w that beastly D.

Glad he is getting another gig.

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

So name me the list of first time head coaches who had a better record than Pagano did.

I will be waiting.

Man I dont want to get into it like that.  I feel like we won in spite of pagano not because of him. He just looked clueless, the team always came out flat, inexplicable decisions at times, no accountability to players... I mean like I said he seems like a good person so I don't want to sit here and bash him but in my objective opinion he is not qualified to be an NFL head coach. 

5 minutes ago, DrLuck said:

Man I dont want to get into it like that.  I feel like we won in spite of pagano not because of him. He just looked clueless, the team always came out flat, inexplicable decisions at times, no accountability to players... I mean like I said he seems like a good person so I don't want to sit here and bash him but in my objective opinion he is not qualified to be an NFL head coach. 

Your opinion? Yes... Objective? No..