Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well...    this is pretty much the first public viewing of Luck in some time....   So, when he's been out of sight,  I think it's fair to say,  he may have been struggling...  
    • @Irish YJ     Of course you would give my post a "sad" reaction.    It has everything in it that you hate and avoid.    Things like facts.   Truth.    Logic.    Common sense.    You treat them like Superman reacts to Krytonite.       And of course,  it comes a day after I gave a post of yours a "laughing" reaction.   That might've been the one your had were you said you had noticed Willis had some inconsistances.    And I thought......    Really?     You live in Atlanta and Willis is with the Colts in Indiana.    I don't read any of your posts claiming that you were in camp with the Colts and were following Willis.     So, that leaves the first pre-season with Buffalo.    So, you saw Willis in his first pre-season game play maybe half the game.    And you're concerned about inconsistancies.   He's a tip,  free of charge.    Almost all rookies have inconsistencies,  especially in pre-season.   It's part of being.....    you know.....    a rookie!   I can play this game with you as long as you'd like.     Strictly up to you....  
    • If it came to the point of having to play walker we are screwed anyway so might as well take our chances with a FA from somewhere else.
    • Thought I heard he was doing well in TC practices wonder what happened.
    • A lot of the calls including that one was crap the crew hopefully never refs one of the colts games in the regular season there was nothing wrong with that block and that holding negated touchdown ended up being the difference in the game. The only reason i'm not complaining a lot more about it is because its preseason if this was a regular season game I would say a lot more.
  • Members

• ColtStrong2013

ColtStrong2013 951

• coltsva

coltsva 959

• deedub75

deedub75 1,114

• CoachLite

CoachLite 417

• James Sturgill

James Sturgill 6

• HOZER