Shafty138

KC paranormal Chiefs.....lol

Wow indeed!!! Maybe they play a video to celebrate the KC greats before the game to sooth Stram's spirit!!!  :) 

Soooo now they have a spirit from the other side batting down passes

and causing fumbles against the Colts. Great.......just fabulous.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Chiefs fans:  "Some teams have all the Luck..."

"And even have a Lucky Horseshoe on their helmet..."

"While we have negative energy in our stadium?  It's not fair!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And they have less than kind comments about our participation banners. 

Silly stuff either way. Just folks having what they see as fun. 

8 hours ago, dodsworth said:

Soooo now they have a spirit from the other side batting down passes

and causing fumbles against the Colts. Great.......just fabulous.....

No weapon formed against us shall prosper.  Frank Reich believes those words to be true as Tony Dungy did before him and so do I.  I'll just leave it at that.  Go Colts!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Absolutely hilarious, it's funny when people stoop to these antics

The Chiefs haven't won a playoff game in Arrow Head since 1994 with Joe Montana.

Maybe there is something sinister going on? :mindblow:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

The Chiefs haven't won a playoff game in Arrow Head since 1994 with Joe Montana.

Maybe there is something sinister going on? :mindblow:

Hopefully the Colts will keep this Chief's trend going.  This will only be the 5th Colts game televised in my area this year (1 preseason game, the Pats game, the last regular season game, and of course the playoffs).  I would really like to watch two more after this game.

1 hour ago, AlaskaColtsFan said:

Hopefully the Colts will keep this Chief's trend going.  This will only be the 5th Colts game televised in my area this year (1 preseason game, the Pats game, the last regular season game, and of course the playoffs).  I would really like to watch two more after this game.

Hopefully we can all watch the Colts play a few more games. :thmup:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now