Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Skip is converted

backshoulderfade

12 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

Is this sarcasm? Not sure I believe what I'm seeing.

Sarcasm. He believes the Pats will win and wants to face the Colts in Foxborough. I watched the full show and I believe earlier Shannon called him out on this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just a week ago he was still saying the Colts aren't very good. Shannon Sharpe made a mockery of him during that show. It was glorious. He still thinks Dak Prescott and the Cowboys are going to win it all. That's his team. But I'm sure he's pulling for Tom Brady if the Cowboys lose. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

The man will get clicks with or without us. It is what it is and I find it entertaining. Maybe I'm unique in the fact that I don't get particularly triggered by him.

I don’t get “triggered” by it, I just exactly what his game is. 

As to the first point, the old “what difference can one man make” fallacy.

6 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I don’t get “triggered” by it, I just exactly what his game is. 

As to the first point, the old “what difference can one man make” fallacy.

Except it isn't really a fallacy in this case. It's a fact. Again, I find it entertaining. It is what it is.

41 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

The man will get clicks with or without us. It is what it is and I find it entertaining. Maybe I'm unique in the fact that I don't get particularly triggered by him.

I once watched a train wreck.

55 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

Maybe I'm unique in the fact that I don't get particularly triggered by him.

hes been so wrong about luck that its not even funny.  im a little surprised by this though, i figured he would go to his grave saying he would rather have rg3

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Oh, I just thought you were using some of Skip’s techniques :P

Kudos for throwing in a Come On Man!

No, no:lol:If anything, I was agreeing with Myles!

As a European, I have a fondness for this type of American hyperbolism. Not something we see as often over here:D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, backshoulderfade said:

Is this sarcasm? Not sure I believe what I'm seeing.

If you are familiar with this joker you will recognize this for what it is.  Skip is trying here to jinx Luck into losing by heaping praises on  him.  Right after he said this Shannon responded, “I know what you’re doing Skip.”  The mere fact that Skip actually thinks in this way is comical in of itself. 

Skip Bayless is a joke who will maintain his opinion/arguments even when proven to be utterly ridiculous. He wouldn’t suddenly join Team Andrew Luck without an ulterior motive. 

35 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

His sarcasm is so irritating...he absolutely hates Luck and the Colts.  The only way to get credit from him is for the Colts to whip up on KC & Brady, there is no other way.

I don't want credit from Skip.

I want him to go sit in a corner, be quiet, and suck his thumb.

:corner:

• Like 1

Skip knows exactly what he is doing at all times.

He knows by always bringing controversy into the picture it brings ratings.

The point counter point shows that turn argumentative always gets fans all riled and bent out of shape.  I highly doubt he believes much that he says personally.

Skip was a very good sports columnist. He won the Eclipse Award for outstanding newspaper writing and also won Texas sportswriter of the year three times.

When in Chicago he won the Lisagor award for excellence and was Illinois sports writer of the year in 2000.

If anyone believes he don't know what he is doing then he is making you believe that.

He is laughing all the way to the bank too.

• Like 1