Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Good Read on Smith and Glowinski

Tombstone

I’m starting to think Glow is going to get more free agent interest around the league...maybe a lot more than we’d have thought mid season.  

Ryan Jensen grabbed a $10 million deal last year...and we were among those in pursuit.  Glow has a better body of work overall.

We have the money but I’m not sure that Glow is a $10 million chess piece yet.  It’s the market, and Glow is young...and we’re still years away from having to re-sign Nelson, Kelly and Smith...so I guess you sign him and keep this group together.

16 minutes ago, ztboiler said:

I’m starting to think Glow is going to get more free agent interest around the league...maybe a lot more than we’d have thought mid season.  

Ryan Jensen grabbed a $10 million deal last year...and we were among those in pursuit.  Glow has a better body of work overall.

We have the money but I’m not sure that Glow is a $10 million chess piece yet.  It’s the market, and Glow is young...and we’re still years away from having to re-sign Nelson, Kelly and Smith...so I guess you sign him and keep this group together.

After all the years Andrew, the offense, OL, and us fans have been through, with 120 mil in space, and Ballard preaching rewarding guys who earn it.... for the love of god sign him as long as it's within reason.....

IMO, this is why CB didn't want to spend too much cap money.  So they could resign free agents they signed to short contracts that work out and meet or exceed expectations (not fans expectations but real team expectations) like Glow, and Ebron  and Inman, I would even add Mitchell to the list if he weren't injured all the time. 

• Like 1