Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Chiefs 2019 Divisional Round Playoff Score Predictions

chad72

What I don’t like is tbe media saying the colts are going to win this. I think they are a little to high on the colts defense. I think this game will show that the defense is not quite ready.  The chiefs are already talking about being disrespected because of past playoff history. Their defense is being called garbage. They are going to come out wanting to prove everyone wrong.

• Like 1

And i dont know about KC O line. Ive watched over a couple games here recently. Ive seen a couple teams get sacks or a decent amt of pressure on Mahomes. Im hoping we can run a lot of line games to get pressure while mixing in blitz. Keep him from running outside. I noticed he doesnt like to stay in that pocket when there is pressure. It doesnt take long before hes moving. Would like to contain the edges while creating pressure inside.. All we need is a couple more stops than they get on us and i believe we can get them. Mark my words we are putting up some points.

This is counting Hooker playing and it being cold and snowy.

Colts give the chiefs first touch of the ball.

Colts lean on short passes to WR's and TE's, mixed with runs.  Eat clock and end up ahead by halftime 18-10.

Second half Colts get the ball, and T.Y. burn them deep for a 40+ receiving TD because Chiefs are worn down and not expecting it.  Putting Chiefs down 25-10.  Mahomes then tries to make ill-advised big plays in bad weather and coughs the ball up a couple times, while Indy just put's the gas down to the floor afraid Mahomes has the ability to make massive comebacks. This Makes Mahomes even more hysterical (like the Rams game) and throws deep into double coverage to try to make things happen.

Colts-42 Chiefs 24   (Colts get 4 turnovers)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

What I don’t like is tbe media saying the colts are going to win this. I think they are a little to high on the colts defense. I think this game will show that the defense is not quite ready.  The chiefs are already talking about being disrespected because of past playoff history. Their defense is being called garbage. They are going to come out wanting to prove everyone wrong.

And trying to prove means many times over doing it and making mistakes.  I think if things go right, and Indy stays calm and methodical, they win in a blow-out. Shocking not just the rest of the world,..but Colts fans as well.

9 minutes ago, ricker182 said:

I'll be surprised if the Chiefs don't put up 30.  

I'll also be surprised if the Colts don't match.  

Although the Colts need one more good WR, I'll take the Colts in a shootout.  

Colts - 38  

Chiefs - 34

cold, wet field conditions.  i would be a little surprised if both teams put up 30 now

I'm confident we'll win. Right now due to weather I'm changing my prediction because I don't think either team will get 30. Then again the weather isn't like the Buffalo game where single digits would be a possibility. 

My Prediction: 20-24 (With a late TD drive from the Colts to take the lead, and a 4th down stop in the redzone to seal the game.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I'm less and less confident.  As I listen to game analysis I hear of the Colts having faced the worst offenses in the NFL (32nd).  Reid is the best HC coming off a bye.  Watkins will be back.  

I’ve been living here!!! I like what we’ve accomplished but feel we are a year away. Think today it ends, even tho Im not ready. Pray I’m wrong

• Like 1