chad72

Colts vs Chiefs 2019 Divisional Round Playoff Score Predictions

If we fall behind by two touchdowns or even 10-0 it will be over. This isn’t a team your going to beable to come back from a big deficit because they will just keep scoring. I really want the ball first  and try to score on them first. I do not want to get down 7-0.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

If we fall behind by two touchdowns or even 10-0 it will be over. This isn’t a team tour going to beable to come back from a big deficit because they will just keep scoring. I really want the ball first  and try to score on them first. I do not want to get down 7-0.

Andrew is fantastic at coming back but against this team with the QB they have, 14-0 is lethal. We aren't playing Alex Smith.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Colts win 34-31 on a Vinny game winner 65 yarder that hits the left post, then the crossbar, then the right post and miraculously falls in!:banana:

That's funny very funny...lmao

I dont Want the season to end but if it does, I’m proud of the boys. KC has an offense we haven’t seen anything like all year. I really hope we win but I would be really surprised if we do

• Like 1

Honestly? I think we punch KC in the mouth and Mahomes has a rough first playoff game. They are not the unstoppable monster some seem to think they are (try reading their obnoxious fans and writers predicting the game). They have a flashy offense that peaked early and no defense save a few pass rushers. I just see us rocking their little fantasy world in which they are this supreme team in the road to a championship.... because in the real world we are the red hot giants or ravens or packers coming in on a tear peaking at the right time.

Anyway, 34-21 Colts.

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

Some of those are funny. I don’t know why they are so sure they will be able to sack luck. If we stay balanced between the run and pass they will have a hard time sacking him. Has anyone seen how we have been using six oline men on offense.

I know, right? They even mentioned Mitchell going to the IR and that would be the nail in the coffin. The last paragraph cracks me up, too. Lol. 

"Shawn  Barber, Chiefs 33-27

Safety Mike Mitchell going on injured reserve might be the nail in the coffin for the Colts’ postseason plans.

Any thoughts on how the entire AFC south is ranked in the top 11 in defense points allowed? Think about what all four teams have in common. It’s not any roster full of defensive studs or complex defensive schemes.

Answer: They all play the most watered down schedule ever, which included their own divisional teams twice."

This is my scare game. Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL IMO, and we have to play perfect to win. Marlon Mack may be the key to victory. Chris Jones will give Nelson a lot of trouble as well. I think we keep it close for 3 quarters, and they pull away in the end. Stopping Tyreek Hill will also be key. Will be hard with a hurt secondary. We can't go away from the run.

28-24 Chiefs (hope I'm wrong)

Plenty of offense but our D limits them to 2 TDS and 3 FGs....

Colts.  37

Chiefs 23

30 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Colts in a barn burner 10-7.

There's only been three games all season where Luck had less than two TD's (vs. Philly, Dallas, and Jacksonville). If Luck doesn't put up at least two TD's against one of the worst defenses in the NFL, I will be shocked, regardless of the game's weather.

• Like 2

27-24 Colts

Chiefs tie it late with a FG, but Luck manufactures the game winning drive in just seconds as Vinny nails the game winning kick from 50.

I predicted 41-38 last week in a shootout so i am useless at predictions.

I think we lose this one but i think we’ll be in it for a large part of the game!

This has turned into an awesome season and a loss to the number 1 seed this week isn’t the end of the world in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year.

I’ll be annoyed on the day if we lose really badly of course but overall i have had a great time this year.

I hate to say it, but 35-30 Chiefs.

Luck will be sacked the most in this game than he has in the past 5 games, will have an INT or two, 4 sacks, including two strip sacks.

Lets be honest, Luck has not been good in the playoffs, always putting us in holes that we almost never get out of. Exception of course is the last time we faced the Chiefs.

Previous playoff performances include 11 TD, 13 INT (including this year), and a fumble.

10 hours ago, MPStack said:

Colts in a barn burner 10-7.

U joking right. U must think Alex Smith is still QB of chiefs. 

Colts 45 Chiefs 24. Luck finally gets to play vs a bad defense. Will score every drive. Rigo will be spending his bye week in KC

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Luck will be sacked the most in this game than he has in the past 5 games, will have an INT or two, 4 sacks, including two strip sacks.

Lets be honest, Luck has not been good in the playoffs, always putting us in holes that we almost never get out of. Exception of course is the last time we faced the Chiefs.

Previous playoff performances include 11 TD, 13 INT (including this year), and a fumble.

While Luck has not been fantastic in the past come January, his performance against the Texans was ridiculous. The flow of the game dictated that he didn't need to put up 'Star Wars' numbers but he was phenomenal. Dropping dimes over the recievers shoulders with DBs blanketing them.

The entire scheme is different. Luck isn't taking 7 step drops all game, forced to beat a defense without much help from his O-line, backs and recievers. He has a defense he can have a higher degree of faith with. This team plays complementary football. His turnover worthy plays are drastically reduced.

This is a mvp-level quarterback surounded by a team worthy of his play.

4 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

While Luck has not been fantastic in the past come January, his performance against the Texans was ridiculous. The flow of the game dictated that he didn't need to put up 'Star Wars' numbers but he was phenomenal. Dropping dimes over the recievers shoulders with DBs blanketing them.

The entire scheme is different. Luck isn't taking 7 step drops all game, forced to beat a defense without much help from his O-line, backs and recievers. He has a defense he can have a higher degree of faith with. This team plays complementary football. His turnover worthy plays are drastically reduced.

This is a mvp-level quarterback surounded by a team worthy of his play.

He did indeed play better. I posted that before I saw what the weather was going to be. I think we can pull it off, but I am still quite worried about it. We have to negate the pass, and I just do not see us doing that. The Chiefs have torched zone coverage, and I don't see us changing that since we don't really get at the QB.

7 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

He did indeed play better. I posted that before I saw what the weather was going to be. I think we can pull it off, but I am still quite worried about it. We have to negate the pass, and I just do not see us doing that. The Chiefs have torched zone coverage, and I don't see us changing that since we don't really get at the QB.

The weather could favour us though. Dominant O-line. A stable of backs that each bring something different, led by Mack who looks to be a top back in the league. A defensive front 7 that is one of the best run stuffing units in the league.

I'm not garunteeing a Colts win. Far from it. But I feel like this team has the potential to go in and beat the Chiefs. The Chiefs are one of the best teams in the NFL. But so are the Colts. For the first time in the Luck era.

Edit: Sorry. misread your last post!

• Like 1

Colts 45-44, we are down by 28 and come back to beat them. I know that's just pure ridiculous and unrealistic . An ever better game would be down 35-3 and we make a great comeback with Brissett, am I in fantasy land.

Too many factors and scenarios to give a good prediction.  I will say this, if weather is a big factor the Colts win.  If the Colts secondary is banged up (Hooker specifically) and weather isn't a factor then the Chiefs win.  If everything is equal and good weather we're in for a heckuva ride!!!

Defense wins championships... so does a smash-mouth offensive line and a genius of a coach.

Colts  34

Chiefs 24

5 hours ago, Narcosys said:

That doesn't even sound right.  4 sacks on Luck when he's barely been hit all year long. What's going to make the OL all of a sudden become porous? Why are you trying to pin Luck into being the same player from years ago as if you haven't watched him play all season long and seen the consistent improvements?  When is the last time this season Luck put us in a hole we couldn't get out of?  And why are you excusing the Chiefs from all their past playoff performances?  Because if you're going to hold Luck to his then you have to hold the Chiefs to theirs.  And lets throw Andy Reid in the pile too!  Also if we are using honesty then we know that Lucks won plenty of games in the playoffs.  It's the Pats games that have been the problem overall.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, krunk said:

That doesn't even sound right.  4 sacks on Luck when he's barely been hit all year long. What's going to make the OL all of a sudden become porous? Why are you trying to pin Luck into being the same player from years ago as if you haven't watched him play all season long and seen the consistent improvements? 

The Chiefs pass rush, that's why.

5 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

I hope Sanchez knows to keep the punts away from Hill!!!

Yes. That’s all we need is to give this team good field position and make it even easier. Sanchez has punted really well so I think I have confidence in him to do that.

Just now, Narcosys said:

Did you stop to think their pass rush is inflated because teams were playing from behind or trying to keep up with them. This is why we need to be balanced and run the ball.

1 hour ago, lollygagger8 said:

Me ALL week

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Same here. I'm anxious for Saturday but I'm nervous. This is it boys. We're either made of something or we're not. True test coming right up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

Same here. I'm anxious for Saturday but I'm nervous. This is it boys. We're either made of something or we're not. True test coming right up.

That's me as well. 

We believe they're a solid/good team. 

Just gotta see what they bring. If they go in and beat them up then let's go Super Bowl!!!

If it's a clear #1 vs #6 loss then so be it.

Can't wait because we've got a good chance regardless of how us fans feel. Leonard, Luck, TY and our boys ain't scared.:number1:

• Like 1

This game is such a tough game to predict.  The Chiefs have one of the best offenses of all time but one of the worst defenses.  The Chiefs are around .500 the past 4 games and the Colts have won 10 out of 11.  Obviously the Colts D hasn't faced an O like this all year.  If they can fool Mahomes and make him force the ball down field, I think it plays right into the Colts advantage.  If the Chiefs are able to move the ball easily, they could have a field day.  I am confident the Colts can run and score on the Chiefs, but the defense is going to have to show me they can get some key stops against such a high powered offense.  Colt's can't give up any sacks or have any turnovers on offense either.  I am going to go Chiefs 31 Colts 28.  Of course I hope I am wrong.   We will really be able to tell how good our defense really is after this game.   Should be a great game!

16 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

That is the result of them  jumping ahead of different teams and getting into shootouts.

And every teams line is not our line.

3 minutes ago, krunk said:

That is the result of them  jumping ahead of different teams and getting into shootouts.

And every teams line is not our line.

2 sacks minimum, 3 sacks most likely

2 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

This game is such a tough game to predict.  The Chiefs have one of the best offenses of all time but one of the worst defenses.

It's so true. They're very similar to our old school Colts who would usually lose to teams like us now, an underdog who is hot entering the playoffs.

• Like 1