Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Interesting Chiefs stat

backshoulderfade

Just now, krunk said:

When a D is that bad Luck just walks up and down the field on them.  That's how it was in the Raiders game and the Chiefs are supposed to be worse than them. Plus they are going to be without Eric Berry.

The large question still looms. Can we stop them?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I say if we keep them under 25 points, we'll have a chance.

Agreed. Have a feeling the weather will play a part in keep them under 25. Back to the original point, we’ll be tough to scheme against either way you slice it. Have our mauling oiline beat you, or make Andrew throw the ball. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Agreed. Have a feeling the weather will play a part in keep them under 25. Back to the original point, we’ll be tough to scheme against either way you slice it. Have our mauling oiline beat you, or make Andrew throw the ball. 

A pick your poison offense that is equally good running and passing. And whichever you choose, the OL is gonma put the hurt on you. I can't believe we are seeing this out of the Colts.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, krunk said:

When a D is that bad Luck just walks up and down the field on them.  That's how it was in the Raiders game and the Chiefs are supposed to be worse than them. Plus they are going to be without Eric Berry.

12-2 without him, 0-2 with him. He has not been a factor this year having played only a few games.

Malik Hooker for us missing the game will be a bigger factor. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, backshoulderfade said:

A pick your poison offense that is equally good running and passing. And whichever you choose, the OL is gonma put the hurt on you. I can't believe we are seeing this out of the Colts.

AMAZING feeling right?! Who would have thunk we develop into a balanced team that can beat you in multiple ways. Dome or no dome we are dangerous. Scary part is we are just beginning 

3 minutes ago, krunk said:

Why are you worrying about that if we cant be stopped?  I think the better defensive team will make enough plays to help win the game.  Period!

Lol. Love your tenacity. “Crush the throat” “Curb stomp these fools”. It was more of a rhetorical question than a worry. Well he ready either way!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

AMAZING feeling right?! Who would have thunk we develop into a balanced team that can beat you in multiple ways. Dome or no dome we are dangerous. Scary part is we are just beginning 

We're now the team we dreaded going up against when Peyton was at the helm,

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I say if we keep them under 25 points, we'll have a chance.

In 16 regular season games, no defense could do that.

The team that got closest was the Cardinals who held the Chiefs to 26 points.

Interestingly,  Arizona led the league in rushing Tackles For Loss with 99.

2nd best defense in Tackles For Loss was the Colts with 91.

The Chiefs haven't played any other teams this year that are more disruptive at the LOS than the Cardinals and Colts.

Unfortunately, if Hooker can't play, it probably won't matter.......

1 minute ago, egg said:

In 16 regular season games, no defense could do that.

The team that got closest was the Cardinals who held the Chiefs to 26 points.

Interestingly,  Arizona led the league in rushing Tackles For Loss with 99.

2nd best defense in Tackles For Loss was the Colts with 91.

The Chiefs haven't played any other teams this year that are more disruptive at the LOS.

Unfortunately, if Hooker can't play, it probably won't matter.......

Ravens held them to 24 before it went to OT

Just now, our_dbs_rock said:

According to some posters on their forum, they will beat that in the 1st quarter.  Mahommes will have 7+ TDs for the game and will break all the passing records. :)

well according to chief fans and most of the media, mahomes is a god so that won't be surprising haha 

47 minutes ago, CR91 said:

well according to chief fans and most of the media, mahomes is a god so that won't be surprising haha 

Wait til you see him part the snow for extra points.  It's similar to what happens in New England, except he uses his divine abilities and they use a snow plow.  He will also perform the first ever 4 point conversion!

Now I'm thinking about the first baseball game bit that was popular on Bob and Tom years ago...

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

Ravens held them to 24 before it went to OT

Just the fact that it went to OT has me licking my chops because Lamar doesn't know what the hell he's doing in the pocket and they are heavily reliant on running. And they still scored enough on that D to take it to OT.

• Like 2

On 1/10/2019 at 6:49 PM, CR91 said:

You guys think you can beat the pats?

Let's see. Chargers are 9-0 outside of of L.A., they're the only team to beat the Chiefs this year at Arrowhead, the only AFC team to beat the Seahawks in Seattle in the last 13 games at CenturyLink Field, the only team to ever come back from a 16 point deficit to beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh, the only team to cause a John Harbaugh coached team to be one and done in the playoffs, the only team to be a top 10 team in total and scoring offense and defense and oh, by the way, our All-Pro TE Hunter Henry is likely to play Sunday after being out all year.

I believe we have a chance.

45 minutes ago, jachba said:

Let's see. Chargers are 9-0 outside of of L.A., they're the only team to beat the Chiefs this year at Arrowhead, the only AFC team to beat the Seahawks in Seattle in the last 13 games at CenturyLink Field, the only team to ever come back from a 16 point deficit to beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh, the only team to cause a John Harbaugh coached team to be one and done in the playoffs, the only team to be a top 10 team in total and scoring offense and defense and oh, by the way, our All-Pro TE Hunter Henry is likely to play Sunday after being out all year.

I believe we have a chance.

Sure dont lack confidence

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Sure dont lack confidence

Having said all that, it would not surprise me at all to see the game be a close, hard-fought contest that could very well be decided in the last minute or in overtime. I don't think that too many people on our message board are seriously thinking that the Chargers are going to go into Foxboro and blow out the Patriots. 

On the other hand, here's what former Pats linebacker Jerod Mayo said to his former teammates as a warning: "If you go out there and average 3 yards a carry, this game will be over by halftime."