Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We might be out Malik Hooker

CR91

4 minutes ago, twfish said:

This would not be a good game for him too be out but ill qoute @deadman

Hooker has a blog and in his latest post he said...

"I had to come out for a series cause I tweaked my foot, but I was able to go back out there for my brothers, there was no way I was not going to be out there. With treatment all week, I’m going to be just fine."

https://officialize.com/@malikhooker/blogs/blog/1-0

Heres hoping. we really need him back there.

To me he's the most important player for us in this particular game. If we have a chance in slowing down their deep passing offense, Hooker should be integral part of it. He's our best and most athletic and rangy player in the secondary by some margin. 

If he doesn't go our chances of stopping them go down significantly IMO. 

• Like 6

He came back in, AFTER he injured it, at what seemed to be a normal level.........

I am sure that he isnt missing this game

Pain killers are your friend

In high school, Mary Jane Rottenbreath broke my heart before a game........ 

I played 60 mins......    I always told my coach...... I may be short.... But I'm slow!

Rub some dirt in it

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

He came back in, AFTER he injured it, at what seemed to be a normal level.........

I am sure that he isnt missing this game

Pain killers are your friend

In high school, Mary Jane Rottenbreath broke my heart before a game........ 

I played 60 mins......    I always told my coach...... I may be short.... But I'm slow!

Rub some dirt in it

Where is Mary Jane these days?

Mine was Barbra, we dated all through High School she came to of all my hockey games.  I did something stupid and kissed a girl named Chris therefore Barbra said goodbye to me. Played pretty well in spite of all of that but once I got home the anguish set in.

Of all my mixed feeling of Hooker earlier in the season, I really wanted to see him play a game like this with a high powered passing attack all season.  He'll either shine or be exposed, and I'm waiting to see him shine against the Chiefs.  I hope he plays and gets a pick or two!  C'mon Hooker, I'm rooting for you!!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Where is Mary Jane these days?

Mine was Barbra, we dated all through High School she came to of all my hockey games.  I did something stupid and kissed a girl named Chris therefore Barbra said goodbye to me. Played pretty well in spite of all of that but once I got home the anguish set in.

You dated Mary Jane too?

She said she was visiting her cousin

Man....... 

Hooker is going to be skipping to the receiver and y’all are going to be like “it’s okay, it’s just precautionary.” haha

I hope Luck/Mack can put up a 50 burger.

40 minutes ago, krunk said:

It says questionable.  I haven't seen too many people that have been listed as questionable who haven't played.  I could see if they had him listed as doubtful or worse.

I don’t think Doubtful is a thing anymore.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Hooker is going to be skipping to the receiver and y’all are going to be like “it’s okay, it’s just precautionary.” haha

I hope Luck/Mack can put up a 50 burger.

I don’t think Doubtful is a thing anymore.

Doubtful is still used, quite a bit actually.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Superman said:

Every time Hooker is out, the pass defense gives up big plays, and we're playing the most explosive offense in the league.

He was wearing a boot Tuesday. And he was noticeably limping in the second half of the Houston game. He might not go.

Not good.

This is really bad, to lose Mitchell and Hooker in the same week.  Frank (on SiriusXm tuesday) eluded to Mitchell being bad and Hooker not as bad but not good)..... Frank was very honest with Bill Polian....i figured he would have held that info back.

Just now, chrisfarley said:

This is really bad, to lose Mitchell and Hooker in the same week.  Frank (on SiriusXm tuesday) eluded to Mitchell being bad and Hooker not as bad but not good)..... Frank was very honest with Bill Polian....i figured he would have held that info back.

Those guys go back to the Bills days, I am sure Polian was thrilled we hired Frank Reich. 

29 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

Do you really think they are going to be honest. It’s called not giving KC to much info.

8 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

we NEED Hooker, the biggest game of the year against a powerhouse passing game. A lot of bashing of Hooker has been going on this season because he has not had any "Splash" plays, but our pass defense is horrible when he is not out there.

8 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

we NEED Hooker, the biggest game of the year against a powerhouse passing game. A lot of bashing of Hooker has been going on this season because he has not had any "Splash" plays, but our pass defense is horrible when he is not out there.

Teams don’t throw to the person he is covering much because he is doing his job. Hopefully he will be at full strength.

37 minutes ago, egg said:

Who plays if Hooker is out?   Odum?  Mulligan?   or whatever his name is.....

He says he is fine. He doesn’t seem concerned. He will play.