Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If Rivers is our QB, throwing it into double coverage in a pivotal game with minimal arm strength, regardless of the OL protection, will doom the Colts' season at some point. Granted, his OL wasn't the best with the Chargers but Rivers was making bone headed decisions out there, even when he had protection. Mike Williams sometimes had to make insane catches to come up with those 50/50 balls. He doesn't have the arm strength like a Brady to gun it in there if he needed, to be honest.   I'd definitely take Brady over Rivers, because Brady will not lose the game for you 9 times out of 10. Rivers will lose it for you 5 times out of 10, IMO. Thus, he will not be an upgrade over Brissett, the more I think about it.   All the Rivers talk is coming from the media, and his teammates, and nothing from the Colts side.
    • I hope this happens so that I can see who wins better without the other, Belichick or Brady. Brady's ego is in for a shock this off season, no doubt in my mind. 
    • D J Reader, not sure if he will fit our defense to play several downs. I see the comparisons to Akiem Hicks but Hicks thrived because they had Eddie Goldman at primary NT with the Bears. Reader can also play 3-technique but his strength is his versatility to play 3 or 5 technique plus playing DE in sub packages, which we have plenty of bodies for. So, I don't think the value will be there, based on our roster construction and what Eberflus demands from his DTs. It would be even harder to run against our D with Reader in the line up, no doubt, but our run D is not the one that needs addressed, to be honest. We need guys to generate pass rush down the middle.   Clowney, on the other hand, is a great fit for what we do. I am always afraid if he is the kind of guy who would get lazy once money is handed to him. However, if Ballard does sign him, no complaints from me.   I do feel Ballard will go after guys with a chip on their shoulder, late bloomers like Shelby Harris of Broncos, and Jordan Philips of Bills for the DL in free agency. Plus, I have seen enough of Chase McLaughlin to figure he is our kicker going into next season.
    • Hooker has been named to the 'All-PFF Era NFL Prospect Team' (along with Nelson) as two of the best players PFF has ever scouted coming out of college.   https://www.colts.com/news/quenton-nelson-malik-hooker-pro-football-focus-all-pff-era-nfl-prospect-team
    • Good reliable sports news used to be what people wanted. Now we are being fed tmz quality news by what should be the most reputable sports information sources. Damn capitalism...
  • Members

• Melancholie

Melancholie 3

Rookie
    • FalseStart

FalseStart 302

• IinD

IinD 2,816

• USFfan

USFfan 23

• Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf 14