Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jan. 4th, 2014 - 28 Point Comeback

#12.

That game was crazy!  First time I actually felt that Lucas Oil was louder than the old RCA Dome.  Two Chief  fans sitting next to us were jumping and screaming along with COLTS FANS.  Said as painful as it was to lose they felt they were witnessing history being made.  And they were lol.

47 minutes ago, DalTXColtsFan said:

Andy Reid gets so much flack for that so-called "choke in the playoffs", but how many coaches have ever won a game in which they lost 6 starters, at least 3 of whom were probowlers or probowl calibre, DURING THE GAME???

I don't know, but they had a 28 point 3rd quarter lead.  Under those circumstances, even the junior varsity or freshman squad could get you to the finish line.  

28 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

People complain about the Chiefs injuries but we lost Reggie Wayne half way through the 2013 Season which took away our best possession WR. Reggie still had game then and made the Pro Bowl in 2012. Imagine if we would've had him for those Playoffs?

Yeah he was on pace for a 1100 yard season I believe too. If only Andrew didn't toss him a Watson ball (at the feet) that caused his legs to buckle. Sigh 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JustAColtsFan said:

That game was crazy!  First time I actually felt that Lucas Oil was louder than the old RCA Dome.  Two Chief  fans sitting next to us were jumping and screaming along with COLTS FANS.  Said as painful as it was to lose they felt they were witnessing history being made.  And they were lol.

Was there for that one too. What a memory! The stadium was electric! The crowd never gave up hope.

• Like 1