Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Narcosys

McDaniels to stay with the Patriots, very little interest from teams.

So glad he's happy where he is.  We are too

I can't see him ever leaving. He basically has the keys to the evil empire once darth vader leaves.

What is with that guy? If he wants to stay in NE then why is he interviewing? If I was hoody I would run his butt off. "If you don't like it here, there's the door."

19 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I can't see him ever leaving. He basically has the keys to the evil empire once darth vader leaves.

He may not like that situation after a few years. I would not want to have to follow the ridiculously high expectations that follow Hoodie's tenure. A few bad seasons and he'll be run through the mud and out of town. 

43 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

He may not like that situation after a few years. I would not want to have to follow the ridiculously high expectations that follow Hoodie's tenure. A few bad seasons and he'll be run through the mud and out of town. 

Im sure hes well aware of that or else what would he keep staying

Oh man I feel so sorry for him, working so hard and getting so few opportunities like that.  Man it must be difficult being a complete jerk these days and getting head coaching opportunities.  

What was he suppose to do stick to his word?  Oh man so tough being Josh McDaniels.  

He is not an honorable person, He never should have took the job without knowing for sure. I am much happier with Reich. Good man, trustworthy and eager to work hard to get the result

With Kitchens taking the Cleveland HC gig, that one is now off the table too. Little Josh has gone from "flavor of the month" last year to "radioactive" this year. 

John Clayton was on a colts radio show today. It was hillarious. He was really mocky McDaniel’s. 

8 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

John Clayton was on a colts radio show today. It was hillarious. He was really mocky McDaniel’s. 

Its interesting how the initial spin on this was that "he was finished interviewing" as if HE was the one who decided that.  Seems like a bratty way of addressing the issue.

1 hour ago, lollygagger8 said:

Awww...josh dressed up for his press conference 

giphy.gif

Please don't insult snakes by comparing them to McDaniels. 

1 hour ago, lollygagger8 said:

Awww...josh dressed up for his press conference 

giphy.gif

Wouldn't it be fitting if we play the Pats in the AFC Title Game and win. I would lmao and rank the season the best ever in my Colts fandom. That would make Mcdaniels look so bad. He made a huge mistake for not taking the job here anyway, it is obvious now. His IQ must not be that high as his daddy BB thinks it is. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Wouldn't it be fitting if we play the Pats in the AFC Title Game and win.

That would be the most satisfying thing I can think of.

And I have a pretty good imagination.  :thmup:

To go into Foxborough and beat Kraft/Belichick/McD/Brady/Edelman/Gronk in an AFCCG...

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

That would be the most satisfying thing I can think of.

And I have a pretty good imagination.  :thmup:

To go into Foxborough and beat Kraft/Belichick/McD/Brady/Edelman/Gronk in an AFCCG...

tenor.gif

If we can just get passed the Chiefs, we've got a shot.