Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Weather Forecast for Saturday's Game Does a 360

dw49

6 hours ago, rockywoj said:

Just arrived.  A light snow, pleasant temperature, granted I am from Canada. lol

I used to live in Syracuse NY.  There 6" was a flurry . You guys going to the game are great fans. If I were not 69 years old and in CA , I would be there too....

• Like 4

***EMERGENCY***

**SEVERE WEATHER ALERT**

NOTICE     to all fans , players , andcoaches of the Kansas City Chiefs and located in and around Arrowhead Stadium.

A powerful, fast-moving STORM has ARRIVED.

This storm has moved progressively and left a trail of destruction thru the Tennessee valley and into Houston, where after 3 hours, turned northeast toward Kansas City.

All people dressed in RED are advised to stay indoors, pteferably in the basement, until the danger is over at approximately 7:30 pm Saturday evening.

***This has been a civil service announcement ***

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

***EMERGENCY***

**SEVERE WEATHER ALERT**

NOTICE     to all fans , players , andcoaches of the Kansas City Chiefs and located in and around Arrowhead Stadium.

This storm has moved progressively and left a trail of destruction thru the Tennessee valley and into Houston, where after 3 hours, turned northeast toward Kansas City.

All people dressed in RED are advised to stay indoors, pteferably in the basement, until the danger is over at approximately 7:30 pm Saturday evening.

Man that was great!!! 

8 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

***EMERGENCY***

**SEVERE WEATHER ALERT**

Clever

11 hours ago, rockywoj said:

Back from Q39. Was YUM!

Still just light wet snow with no speakable accumulation.  If it drops below freezing, it might accumulate, but as long as it’s above freezing, it’s pretty much just melting when it hits the ground.  We’ll see what over night brings. 

Bevies for pregaming acquired!

D3D39CE5-680A-4D88-A3BF-A5566C4BF83A.jpeg

billydee.jpg

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

they're still calling for 6-9 inches with snow throughout the game

Because of a snow storm…..defintely

Ive been watching sports channels and news all night and havent seen conditions at stadium.  Is field covered?  Do they keep sweeping?  And to get the stands shoveled?  I would think they would have had to make decision by now.  No?

6 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Ive been watching sports channels and news all night and havent seen conditions at stadium.  Is field covered?  Do they keep sweeping?  And to get the stands shoveled?  I would think they would have had to make decision by now.  No?

Probably.

They would also have to tell the networks.

I'm surprised the NFL network isn't showing us the conditions either...

That would suggest it isn't that bad...but the forecast is for heavy snow most of the day.

The 'postponement' issue isn't the field or the stadium..It would be the people coming and going.

But I have not heard any word they've even considered it. Clear and dry Sunday

9 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

***EMERGENCY***

**SEVERE WEATHER ALERT**

Well done!  

1 hour ago, chrisfarley said:

7.5" of snow has already fallen in KC, the storm is now swirling in a circle around the city which will produce much more snow, wind, & unpredictable amounts of new snow throughout the late afternoon and also later into the evening.  Let the party begin.

Wish we had a big fullback...I dont think KC does either

8 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Really sucks for a high flying offense to have an outdoor stadium. I couldn't care less anymore. Should be that much easier for Nelson to serve up some short stacks.

Yeah Q should seriously consider an endorsement deal with IHOP.  Lol. Hopefully he keeps those short stacks coming steady today. Let’s play some smash mouth playoff football.  

• Like 2