Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Final compensatory pick projections released: Colts get a 4th round compensatory pick in the 2019 NFL draft for losing Donte Moncrief to the Jags

12 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Ironically...   after I wrote my post, I was on Spotrac and they still showed us with pick 58.    Go figure.

But the ultimate source you’d think is Colts.com.    And in a story late last week they showed us with.............

Pick 59.  

So I guess it’s official.  Oh well.

For a trade down, I'd like the Redskins' #46 and #76 in exchange for our #34 if a QB they want drops to #34. :) 

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

That is why I feel the #34 pick could be a classic trade down pick for us though some folks look at Leonard and Braden Smith and do not want to give up better talent that may be available there. But like you said, these guys have shown they can get talent later as well, that is why I am not as worried if they trade down. Plus the fact that not all players are system (O or D) independent at that point and can be more valuable to others than us and vice versa.

I think CB HOLDS the 34th pick, and trades the 58/59th :) pick as part of a deal to move up a few spots in round one.

Of Course the 3 first round picks that we get for Brissket will help the cause as well (J/K)

I do think he has a bit more value than some give him, but think a 3rd (or 4th)  :(  has a nice ring to it....... or he helps us move up a few spots