Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your Favorite Colt On The Roster

Slick_Rick

Bethea. Always plays hard and has been doing it for years. I like Mathis but I just think he is only good rushing the passer, he is the most exciting player on the defense. Angerer has a few more years to go before I can say he is my favorite, but after this season, he is well on his way to becoming the best player on the defense

Do we have a roster of players to even choose from anymore?? Kidding, well kind of: Angerer could be a beast ( I have thought that all along )... McAfee (He is nuts, and I like that)... Mathis (Was a beast, hope he remains one without Freeney on the opposite side of the line)... Other than that, the only one I can think of that is still here is little Timmy (the intensity he brings carrying out the towels... the way he folds them, never cutting a corner... truly special).

I feel stupid not knowing, but whos Timmy? LOL

Another vote for Donald Brown i also think he goes for more then 1,000 yards rushing this season.

Boy I hope you're right. I think the best case scenario for Luck would be the sudden emergence of a running game in Indy. That would alleviate soooo much pressure on the kid.

My favorite right now is between Angerer and Bethea.... but I have this feeling that Kevin Thomas will become an elite player in a few years. He had that injury his rookie year, and didnt see much playing time last year, but I really focused on watching him at training camp last year, and the kid has some work ethic.

Let's look to the future, Who is your favorite Colt on the current roster?

Mine is Pat Angerer, the guy plays with intensity, seems like a true blue collar football player.

I like Angerer too. He has that old school I'll-tear-your-head-off style of playing that I haven't attributed to the Colts for a very long time.