Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts ran for 200 yards

PeterBowman

9 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

I believe Glowinski is a free agent.  If he wants to much kick Smith in at guard and draft a tackle.  Or keep Smith at tackle and draft a guard.  Depends on best player available in the draft. Lots of options. I am not going  to pay Glowinski a lot of money even though we have a lot of cap.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ar1888 said:

Any one else surprised nyheim hines didn’t get a touch all day?  I don’t remember him even seeing the field. 

Not really. Everything is game specific. Will probably get him more looks against KC.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I believe Glowinski is a free agent.  If he wants to much kick Smith in at guard and draft a tackle.  Or keep Smith at tackle and draft a guard.  Depends on best player available in the draft. Lots of options. I am not going  to pay Glowinski a lot of money even though we have a lot of cap.

Glow will be back because we give him a fair deal. Do you listen to Ballard when he talks about building the team? I wouldn't be shocked if we added to the OL anyway. 

11 minutes ago, ar1888 said:

Any one else surprised nyheim hines didn’t get a touch all day?  I don’t remember him even seeing the field. 

It was Mack all day  Wilkins had 2 carries and Pascal got one. I was a little surprised but I'm fine with it. Mack is our best RB so let him eat. When we go committee I'd rather see Wilkins touches and use Hines in passing situations. Again I think Macks the most dangerous so no issue feeding him 

12 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Smith looked excellent tonight at RT

We need Glowinski, and though he doesnt deserve top money, I would hate to see them break up the continuity

I do hope we draft a OT to develop for later

32 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Don't b surprised if Ballard uses another high pick on the O line. The efficiency of the O line this year just proves how important it is to the success of the  offence and defence.

Preferably a center that has guard experience. Limiting the drop off from Kelly if he goes down would do wonders for our consistency.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Prediction:

We’re going to keep Glowinski and we’re likely going to pay him more than you think we should.   And he’ll be worth the money. 

We have the money and he’s earned it.

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, CheezyColt said:

Preferably a center that has guard experience. Limiting the drop off from Kelly if he goes down would do wonders for our consistency.

We already have that exact player that you described....    his name is Evan Boehm.   A center with guard experience who played well in Kelly’s absence...

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Would like to see a Tackle with the potential to replace Castonzo in near future. Anthony isn't getting younger...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

We already have that exact player that you described....    his name is Evan Boehm.   A center with guard experience who played well in Kelly’s absence...

I had no idea we had him. Thanks for informing me!

Boehm did fine, but the difference, especially when watching our run game, was glaring when he had to go in. We could do much worse than Boehm to be sure... But we could do better as well.  That would be my preference. Not that controversial.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ar1888 said:

Hines had averaged almost 10 touches per game and was 3rd on the team with 46 first downs. I was very surprised.

• Like 1