Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ladies and Gentlemen

CantBeStopped

19 minutes ago, CantBeStopped said:

Its Gameday! And I just got engaged last night! Now let's pick up this W today and make my weekend complete!

Q: What does getting engaged and the phrase "The Colts win the Super Bowl" have in common?

A: They both have a nice ring to it!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I was just telling my husband, I gotta quit being so nervous and just enjoy that we are in playoff football but my butterflies have been crazy the last 2 days. 

23 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Game is hours away and already nervous az hell!!! A loss would hurt but I like the promise of the team moving forward, just not ready for it to end today

• Like 2

When I see the thread title I think of the lyrics to the Saliva song, Ladies and Gentlemen, another one of my game day rituals is to listen to music that gets me pumped up for the game.....Ladies and gentlemen good evening, you’ve seen and seeing is believing........hopefully a lot of naysayers are thinking that tonight after we get that W!!!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JustAColtsFan said:

My house is a seething cauldron of nerves and emotions.   My husband is a Cowboys fan so this day isn't going to end till almost midnight.   If we lose and his "Boys" win my pain will be twofold.  Guess all I have to do is hold up the big fat goose egg lol.  :D

GO COLTS!  :colts:

Please tell me he wasn’t a Cowboys fan BEFORE you married him? Jk, lol!  I actually held the door open for a Cowboys fan last night at a restaurant, didnt realize it at first until he was though the doorway, then we both kind of exchanged an awkward glance as I was wearing my Colts hat, lol!

57 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Please tell me he wasn’t a Cowboys fan BEFORE you married him? Jk, lol!  I actually held the door open for a Cowboys fan last night at a restaurant, didnt realize it at first until he was though the doorway, then we both kind of exchanged an awkward glance as I was wearing my Colts hat, lol!

It's a good thing you weren't on an elevator he would have hit all the buttons on you...lol