LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans 2019 AFC Wild Card Round Playoff Game Thread

I'M SO HYPE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

• Like 5

Pretty sure I’ve put a hole in my carpet from pacing around. Ugh! So excited. Letsss goooooooo!!!!!

• Like 3

LET'S GO COLTSNATION. 

Enjoy this game. We deserve to be here... now and going forward. Proud of the growth in this franchise. If we could peek into the future back 17 weeks ago, I think most of us would be ecstatic with where we are. What a ride. Let's keep it going. Protect #12, get the run game going, bring the pressure and make Watson uncomfortable. Limit turnovers, big plays on defense, and penalties. Put more points on the board than Houston. GO HORSE. 

• Like 1

Extremely nervous!!

The pressure will get to me during this game so apologies in advance :facepalm:

• Like 1

You all didn't really think I wouldn't stop by for the playoffs did you? ;) This is what I live for in sports.

Lets get it.

Never thought the Colts would be in this position this season, absolutely amazing. Luck has been phenomenal. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Almost time.

Joe Addai  and Edjerin James are both at the game.

Get Edge a uniform 

• Like 3

We've given ourselves a chance at a Super Bowl when it looked so unlikely with a 1-5 start. We've already taken such a big step for such a young team. Here we are in the playoffs.

Win or lose today, the league better be ready for this team.

• Like 1

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Beer in hand and ready for our Colts to beat them Texans.

Beer in belly and ready for our Colts to beat the Texans.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jules said:

You all didn't really think I wouldn't stop by for the playoffs did you? ;) This is what I live for in sports.

Lets get it.

Never thought the Colts would be in this position this season, absolutely amazing. Luck has been phenomenal. 

Welcome back.  Hope you have your game gear on.  We're going to require everyone in this one, haha.  Let's get this going!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

So, I wonder if Pagano and Grigson will be watching today.

Chuck is....I'm sure

Just saw Jacoby Brissett coming down the runway with Andrew...

Jacoby could be with Chuck next year..

Just now, oldunclemark said:

4 years since we were in the playoffs...and here it is

lol it's been that long? I think I almost didn't believe the Colts would get in until they......got in.

Just relax guys. It's a tough divisional rival game but we have Luck.

• Like 1

Too funny.  In what should be a sea of red they're waving white hankies.  They must be rooting for the visiting team, lol.

Literally 1 guy you need to make sure is blocked...

Twice we've let the clock go down to 00.  Luck thus far but we got to do better.