Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman

Leonard and Nelson both named AP All Pro

1 hour ago, Superman said:

So what?

Grigson had plenty of good, and a couple great, picks. Everyone was pleased with Grigson going into 2013.

I think Grigson's failure to fix the O line , Luck getting hit a lot which ultimately ended in near disaster , probably made it easier for Irsay to make the change. Plus Grigson spent a whole bunch of Jim's money with pretty crappy results ? As to his drafts , some good and some bad. Fleener and Green stick out as the value picks wasted .. but he did as you say have some nice hits as well.

J J Watt makes the 1st All-pro and the 2nd All-Pro teams, and great to see an Aussie make the 1st team.

Ballard drafted 2 all pros in one draft.    That is a lot to live up to.    Hopefully the fan base doesn't expect that every year,  or ever again.    He had an awesome year this year.   Almost impossible to repeat

6 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Ballard drafted 2 all pros in one draft.    That is a lot to live up to.    Hopefully the fan base doesn't expect that every year,  or ever again.    He had an awesome year this year.   Almost impossible to repeat

All I want is to be able to build from this and continue improving as long as we dont regress like we did with numb nuts I'm good lol

3 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Once every 53 years. And look, DL wears #53. Spooooooky.

6 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I would agree, but I don't think he has to.  One draft like this can change the entire franchise.  Now the goal is to just continue to build off of this one.

10 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

Once every 53 years. And look, DL wears #53. Spooooooky.

This year is Super Bowl 53 in Atlanta...

H2z6WS.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=6177876

Old regime..5 years trying to build "the Monster". Two rookies have set 'the Monster" tone on both sides of the ball! Better late than never, love it!