Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY a clown?

Devildog

I don’t know about it. I’m glad he’s confident, but if things go poorly, he’s a clown for real. I support this team through thick and thin, but he’s gotta ball today.

Commence with the Debbie downer talk now. Sorry, just never think this ends well for the one indulging. The backpack was subtle, the post and mask are over the top.

Just my opinion, of course.

1 hour ago, Pilgrim said:

I don’t know about it. I’m glad he’s confident, but if things go poorly, he’s a clown for real. I support this team through thick and thin, but he’s gotta ball today.

Commence with the Debbie downer talk now. Sorry, just never think this ends well for the one indulging. The backpack was subtle, the post and mask are over the top.

Just my opinion, of course.

Its all in good fun. I just hope it doesnt escalate on the field and he gets ejected.

When the other team starts putting their best CB, Jonathan Joseph on Inman, and just playing TY with cant-defend-so-I-will-hold-Kareem Jackson and safety help, you know TY is banged up heavily. It felt like Inman was having his way till they put Joseph on him and since TY was banged up, he couldn't take advantage as much since he burns Texans when 100% even when they have safety help.