Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

422 of 608, 4,924 yards, 35 TDs, 7 intercepions

This one may be a surprise   69% completions

...….only 12 turnovers

had the league's top (by yardage) receiver.

Eight 300 yards games

Six games of 3 TD passes or more..

These are the 16-game numbers for 'The artist formerly known as 'Matty Ice'

Matt Ryan.

1 hour ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

Wow! I would've thought that Matt Ryan had an awful year based on the Falcons record. That's a heck of a season.

Their defense took a HUGE step back this year... Deion Jones and a depleted secondary can do that to a team.

Matt also had to throw more than he wanted because the running game fell apart towards the end of the season except for spurts, and he was always trailing mostly.

Dan Quinn calling the defense is what is best for them, IMO. I expect Adam Gase to go there as OC eventually. He would be the perfect guy to maximize that offense for them. 

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 4:02 PM, chad72 said:

Matt also had to throw more than he wanted because the running game fell apart towards the end of the season except for spurts, and he was always trailing mostly.

Dan Quinn calling the defense is what is best for them, IMO. I expect Adam Gase to go there as OC eventually. He would be the perfect guy to maximize that offense for them. 

I think that Adam Gase would be a good fit with Matt Ryan.

Nobody's forgotten what he did with Peyton and even Jay Cutler..

They were 7-9...and they gained over 6,200 yards..almost 400 a game

On 1/3/2019 at 5:02 PM, chad72 said:

I still think he's gonna be a HC again teams know he was stuck with crap at the QB position 

Defensive heavy draft for them I’d assume. Their offense is elite with a top QB, 3 good WRs in Jones, Sanu and Ridley, Hooper at TE and Freeman and Coleman at RB. 

Vic Beasley only had 5 sacks on the year which is awful from such a good pass rusher.