CR91

Ryan Kelly says hes ready to go

Recommended Posts

The "Blue Wave" is gonna crash on the Texans D , drowning all their hopes for a win !

 

I hope our guys dont eat Saturday morning, because the QHOP will be serving up towers of PANCAKES!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"BLUE NASTY" Is healthy with all 5 guys ready to lay on some 

snot bubblers to the opposition. 

 

Smash mouth football baby! I just love Ballard's vision

for this team and future.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man, hope that Texans line is ready for all you can eat pancakes!! Them 3 big nastys in the middle is putting boys on their backs

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dodsworth said:

"BLUE NASTY" Is healthy with all 5 guys ready to lay on some 

snot bubblers to the opposition. 

 

Smash mouth football baby! I just love Ballard's vision

for this team and future.

Ballard has done an amazing job and exactly what he said he going to to do as has Reich. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pancake tally for Saturday will be 1234......i will need an 

abacus to keep count of all of the servings of flap jacks

being handed out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news for our playoff push.  

 

Now my biggest worry would be TY Hilton.  That ankle injury seemed to slow him down a bit in the last game.  Even slowed down he's still valuable but he's not going to test anyone deep.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Did he play the last Texans game?  For some reason I was thinking  he didn’t.

You're kidding. He had 199 yards and he called Houston his 'second home'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Did he play the last Texans game?  For some reason I was thinking  he didn’t.

Excellent question, Kelly was out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dodsworth said:

Excellent question, Kelly was out.

That’s even better news because we won that game. I don’t expect we will run for a ton of yards because they are good st stopping the run but this should help.

 

i wonder how many yards Mack ran for the last game.

15 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

You're kidding. He had 199 yards and he called Houston his 'second home'.

I was talking about Ryan Kelly.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

That’s even better news because we won that game. I don’t expect we will run for a ton of yards because they are good at stopping the run but this should help.

Good point. Ryan Kelly will also help Luck in the pass pro too. I can see us beating the Texans handedly. Were a more complete team than them IMO. (When's the last time you could say that about the Colts? :) ) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Good point. Ryan Kelly will also help Luck in the pass pro too. I can see us beating the Texans handedly. Were a more complete team than them IMO. (When's the last time you could say that about the Colts? :) ) 

 

3 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Good point. Ryan Kelly will also help Luck in the pass pro too. I can see us beating the Texans handedly. Were a more complete team than them IMO. (When's the last time you could say that about the Colts? :) ) 

Luck had to do a lot at the line  with Kelly out. He won’t have to worry about that with Kelly in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I literally don't like when Reich goes spread formation when we are backed up against the goal line.  It seems like something bad happens every time.   The Kelly bad snap for example and the Jayon Brown pick 6 from the Titans game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, dodsworth said:

Excellent question, Kelly was out.

I think Mercelius was out for them.  He's a big difference maker as well. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think Mercelius was out for them.  He's a big difference maker as well. 

Kelly, Inman, Mitchel and Moe Ali Cox were also out that game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

 

 

i wonder how many yards Mack ran for the last game.

 

33 yards on 14 carries. Not good at all but we will see what happens

with Kelly in the lineup.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dodsworth said:

33 yards on 14 carries. Not good at all but we will see what happens

with Kelly in the lineup.

Thanks. I don’t expect much more.  They are very good stopping the run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Thanks. I don’t expect much more.  They are very good stopping the run.

The first game both Costanzo and Mack were out and RB by

committee was good for 31 yards, not counting Luck's 11 yard 

ground production.

 

The Texans haven't tasted our line with all 5 guys healthy, so 

there are no excuses for getting at least 50 yards on the

ground Saturday. :thmup: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait to beat the % out of them Saturday..

 

Chores? Grocery shopping? Laundry?? Nah, babe I'm not doin' nothin today..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, richard pallo said:

I think Mercelius was out for them.  He's a big difference maker as well. 

JJ Watts banged up again, elbow this time, but expects to play. That could help us.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dodsworth said:

The first game both Costanzo and Mack were out and RB by

committee was good for 31 yards, not counting Luck's 11 yard 

ground production.

 

The Texans haven't tasted our line with all 5 guys healthy, so 

there are no excuses for getting at least 50 yards on the

ground Saturday. :thmup: 

50 yards?  That's it.  I'm expecting a lot more than that.  I'm also expecting a large dose of Wilkens this time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

50 yards?  That's it.  I'm expecting a lot more than that.  I'm also expecting a large dose of Wilkens this time. 

We ran for 50yds the last game including Luck's 16 yards on the ground.

My post was tongue in cheek but I would be happy with 75 yards and 

ecstatic with 100. We went 1-1 this year with minimal ground game with

them this year. I hope QHOP and the boys bring some steam this go around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Kelly playing is huge. Mack is a different runner when he plays :thmup:

I've went from feeling so-so about the game if Kelly was out, to the mindset that this game is ours. Time to tear the Texans apart Saturday! We're almost fully healthy and they are ripe for the picking! :thmup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I've went from feeling so-so about the game if Kelly was out, to the mindset that this game is ours. Time to tear the Texans apart Saturday! We're almost fully healthy and they are ripe for the picking! :thmup:

Honest question.   You said the predetermined winner of the Superbowl was going to be the Texans because their owner died.   This post seems to suggest you no longer believe that.   What story do you think is the Superbowl winner now?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Honest question.   You said the predetermined winner of the Superbowl was going to be the Texans because their owner died.   This post seems to suggest you no longer believe that.   What story do you think is the Superbowl winner now?

I don't believe the Texans are the story anymore because there has been no mention of Bob McNair by the media. The most thrown out thing right now is either Chargers/Saints or Chargers/Rams. I think we may be an underdog story, or a team of destiny, but it's a long shot this year. I don't know the predetermined winner if there's one now, but if I had to guess, it would be one of the two SBs I mentioned with the Chargers winning in either scenario to get Phillip Rivers a ring and LA a SB win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.