Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ryan Kelly says hes ready to go

CR91

1 minute ago, dodsworth said:

"BLUE NASTY" Is healthy with all 5 guys ready to lay on some 

snot bubblers to the opposition. 

Smash mouth football baby! I just love Ballard's vision

for this team and future.

Ballard has done an amazing job and exactly what he said he going to to do as has Reich. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dodsworth said:

Excellent question, Kelly was out.

That’s even better news because we won that game. I don’t expect we will run for a ton of yards because they are good st stopping the run but this should help.

i wonder how many yards Mack ran for the last game.

15 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

You're kidding. He had 199 yards and he called Houston his 'second home'.

I was talking about Ryan Kelly.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

That’s even better news because we won that game. I don’t expect we will run for a ton of yards because they are good at stopping the run but this should help.

Good point. Ryan Kelly will also help Luck in the pass pro too. I can see us beating the Texans handedly. Were a more complete team than them IMO. (When's the last time you could say that about the Colts? :) ) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Good point. Ryan Kelly will also help Luck in the pass pro too. I can see us beating the Texans handedly. Were a more complete team than them IMO. (When's the last time you could say that about the Colts? :) ) 

3 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Luck had to do a lot at the line  with Kelly out. He won’t have to worry about that with Kelly in.

• Like 1

I literally don't like when Reich goes spread formation when we are backed up against the goal line.  It seems like something bad happens every time.   The Kelly bad snap for example and the Jayon Brown pick 6 from the Titans game.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Thanks. I don’t expect much more.  They are very good stopping the run.

The first game both Costanzo and Mack were out and RB by

committee was good for 31 yards, not counting Luck's 11 yard 

ground production.

The Texans haven't tasted our line with all 5 guys healthy, so 

there are no excuses for getting at least 50 yards on the

ground Saturday. :thmup: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dodsworth said:

The first game both Costanzo and Mack were out and RB by

committee was good for 31 yards, not counting Luck's 11 yard 

ground production.

The Texans haven't tasted our line with all 5 guys healthy, so 

there are no excuses for getting at least 50 yards on the

ground Saturday. :thmup: 

50 yards?  That's it.  I'm expecting a lot more than that.  I'm also expecting a large dose of Wilkens this time. 

23 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

50 yards?  That's it.  I'm expecting a lot more than that.  I'm also expecting a large dose of Wilkens this time. 

We ran for 50yds the last game including Luck's 16 yards on the ground.

My post was tongue in cheek but I would be happy with 75 yards and 

ecstatic with 100. We went 1-1 this year with minimal ground game with

them this year. I hope QHOP and the boys bring some steam this go around.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Kelly playing is huge. Mack is a different runner when he plays :thmup:

I've went from feeling so-so about the game if Kelly was out, to the mindset that this game is ours. Time to tear the Texans apart Saturday! We're almost fully healthy and they are ripe for the picking! :thmup:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I've went from feeling so-so about the game if Kelly was out, to the mindset that this game is ours. Time to tear the Texans apart Saturday! We're almost fully healthy and they are ripe for the picking! :thmup:

Honest question.   You said the predetermined winner of the Superbowl was going to be the Texans because their owner died.   This post seems to suggest you no longer believe that.   What story do you think is the Superbowl winner now?

8 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Honest question.   You said the predetermined winner of the Superbowl was going to be the Texans because their owner died.   This post seems to suggest you no longer believe that.   What story do you think is the Superbowl winner now?

I don't believe the Texans are the story anymore because there has been no mention of Bob McNair by the media. The most thrown out thing right now is either Chargers/Saints or Chargers/Rams. I think we may be an underdog story, or a team of destiny, but it's a long shot this year. I don't know the predetermined winner if there's one now, but if I had to guess, it would be one of the two SBs I mentioned with the Chargers winning in either scenario to get Phillip Rivers a ring and LA a SB win.