Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Win 3rd Down, Win The Game

Lucky Colts Fan

21 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Now if we can keep having Curtis Painter level QB's to face in the playoff well then ok. Gabbert had plenty of open receivers he just missed them by a yard or two.

If we don't have a highly functional Kelley & Geathers my $$ would be on Houston.  jmo

I agree, Boehm is a decent center but he is not a playoff quality replacement for Kelley.  And I am not sure what got into Glowinskie Sunday night but he was holding everybody!!  :nono:

58 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Now if we can keep having Curtis Painter level QB's to face in the playoff well then ok. Gabbert had plenty of open receivers he just missed them by a yard or two.

If we don't have a highly functional Kelley & Geathers my $$ would be on Houston.  jmo

I disagree. We didnt have them against the Titans. I think they help but had Luck not gifted them 7, and we didnt leave two TDs on the board that game would have been a laughter. Like 45-10 style laugher. Cant remember, did we have Kelly vs the Texans last game?

2 hours ago, DrLuck said:

I disagree. We didnt have them against the Titans. I think they help but had Luck not gifted them 7, and we didnt leave two TDs on the board that game would have been a laughter. Like 45-10 style laugher. Cant remember, did we have Kelly vs the Texans last game?

He didnt play in the 2nd Houston game.

3 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

I notice that you always have a slightly negative slant to all of your posts.  Are you just being contrarian (throwing bb's so to speak) in order to be different or are you really just this negative and would be happier if the Colts lost this weekend and LVE got DROY over Leonard?