Colts at Texans

Chargers at Ravens

Divisional

Colts at Chiefs

Chargers at Patriots

AFCC

Colts at Patriots

Colts

Colts vs Saints Superbowl 2009 rematch, unfortunately i think if it went down like this we would meet our demise just like in 09. I really feel like this is Brees time to win another, and im rooting for him outside of the Colts of course.

NFC

Wildcard

Seahawks at Cowboys

Eagles at Bears

Divisional

Seahawks at Rams

Eagles at Saints

NFCC

Rams at Saints

Saints

AFC

Wildcard

Colts at Texans

Chargers at Ravens

Divisional

Colts at Chiefs

Ravens at Patriots

AFCC

Ravens at Chiefs

Saints vs Chiefs - Saints win SB

AFC

Wildcard Round

Colts at Texans - Colts :thmup:

Chargers at Ravens - Ravens

Divisional Round

Colts at Chiefs - Chiefs unfortunately 

Ravens at Patriots - Patriots

AFC Title Game

Patriots at Chiefs - Chiefs

NFC

Wildcard Round

Eagles at Bears - Bears

Seahawks at Cowboys - Seahawks

Divisional Round

Seahawks at Saints - Saints

Bears at Rams - Rams

NFC Title Game

Rams at Saints - Saints

Superbowl = Saints over Chiefs

This will be the year Andy Reid doesn't choke until the SB anyway. Mahomes is the best QB he's ever had IMO. I have us winning 1 game, beating the Texans. We can win at KC and usually play well in Arrowhead but that will be very tough to do this year. To me the Saints have the best team in Football and will take home the :lombardi:

A matchup against the Chiefs is interesting. Looking at Mahomes stats, he is the rare QB to play better on the road. I feel if we can catch them at home, and also with their low tier defense, it would be a shootout but the Colts stand a good chance of winning. I’m more worried about facing one of the Chargers or Pats in the Championship than I am against the Chiefs

• Like 1

On 1/1/2019 at 1:56 AM, WarGhost21 said:

A matchup against the Chiefs is interesting. Looking at Mahomes stats, he is the rare QB to play better on the road. I feel if we can catch them at home, and also with their low tier defense, it would be a shootout but the Colts stand a good chance of winning. I’m more worried about facing one of the Chargers or Pats in the Championship than I am against the Chiefs

I disagree, I think our pass defense is putrid and the Chiefs will win the shootout.  (Although it would likely be a high scoring game for both sides.)  Honestly our best hope I think would be Mahomes chokes in his first playoff game. 

That said I wish we could take on the Pats.  At this point the Colts are playing well and the Pats arn't playing all that well.  If there is ever a time within recent memory that the Colts could beat the Pats (even in Foxboro) it's now.  

Unfortunately we'd have to get past the Chiefs to have a shot at the Pats.  But if we had a shot at the Pats early in the playoffs, beat them, and then lost in the next round it would still be glorious to get that monkey off our back.  The only thing that could be better then beating the Pats in the playoff's is winning the whole darn thing.  

11 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

AFC Divisional:

Colts at Chiefs

Chargers at Pats

AFC Championship

Chargers at Chiefs

NFC Divisional

Eagles @ Saints

Seahawks @ Rams

NFC Championship

Rams @ Seahawks

Superbowl LIII

Chiefs vs Rams

Superbowl Champion: Chiefs

Did you mean Rams @ Saints?

Wildcard Weekend

Colts @ Texans: Colts
Seahawks @ Cowboys: Seahawks
Cargers @ Ravens: Chargers
Eagles @ Bears: Bears
Home teams go 1-3

Divisional Round:
Colts @ Chiefs: Chiefs
Bears @ Rams: Bears
Chargers @ Pats: Pats
Seahawks @ Saints: Saints

Championship weekend:
Pats @ Chiefs: Chiefs
Bears @ Saints: Saints

Superbowl:
Saints

Notes:

Until the Pats lose at home, I will pick them to win at home after a bye in the playoffs.

I would not be surprised if the Colts can upset the Chiefs. Chiefs lose to AFCS teams in the playoffs on a way to common clip.

With Bosa back, I think the Ravens have a hard time doing anything vs Chargers

I wouldnt be surprised if the Bears go to the SB this year, but Bree's has the patience and the O-line to beat the Bears scheme.

0 Trust in the Rams team right now.

Best games of the playoffs: Colts v Texans, Colts v Chiefs. Hawks v Dallas, Hawks v Saints. Pats v Chiefs. I think Saints win the SB relatively comfortable with a 10pt win if its vs Chiefs.

7 minutes ago, TheMarine said:

Wildcard Weekend

Seahawks @ Cowboys: Seahawks
Cargers @ Ravens: Chargers
Home teams go 1-3

Divisional Round:
Chargers @ Pats: Pats
Seahawks @ Saints: Saints

Championship weekend:
Pats @ Chiefs: Chiefs
Bears @ Saints: Saints

Superbowl:
Saints

Notes:

Until the Pats lose at home, I will pick them to win at home after a bye in the playoffs.

I would not be surprised if the Colts can upset the Chiefs. Chiefs lose to AFCS teams in the playoffs on a way to common clip.

With Bosa back, I think the Ravens have a hard time doing anything vs Chargers

I wouldnt be surprised if the Bears go to the SB this year, but Bree's has the patience and the O-line to beat the Bears scheme.

0 Trust in the Rams team right now.

Best games of the playoffs: Colts v Texans, Colts v Chiefs. Hawks v Dallas, Hawks v Saints. Pats v Chiefs. I think Saints win the SB relatively comfortable with a 10pt win if its vs Chiefs.

The Rams are intriguing - the last 2 games, they went back to 2 TE formations with Gerald Everett blocking, as opposed to 3 WR 1 TE formations with puny Josh Reynolds blocking. The result - 2 huge games vs Cardinals and 49ers for C.J.Anderson. It is almost like Sean McVay realized that if you have to win in the playoffs and make play action work effectively, you have to be able to run the ball real well. Goff became efficient again.

Granted, it was vs the Cardinals and 49ers. But time will tell if those lessons will translate well while playing the Bears and Saints, both top 2 run Ds. The fact that the Rams will be playing at home and indoors (if they make the NFCCG at Saints and the SB in Atlanta) always helps Goff, the California-kid-that-loves-warmer-weather, IMO. Gurley was probably overworked during the season and should be well rested as well. C.J.Anderson is running well in similar ZBS blocking like he has done throughout his life to spell Gurley easily. 

I wouldn't dismiss the Rams easily, to be honest.

I think if the Rams were playing the Hawks, Id pick the Rams to win. But, Vic's defense with the Bears forces a QB to be patient with Mack bearing down on the pocket. I don't trush their QB to be patient in the playoffs, and I dont expect their line to hold up with that matchup

It would be wild, however, like when Jim Harbaugh and Colin Kaepernick went to the SB as a running QB with limited passing skills, if John Harbaugh and Lamar Jackson make it to the SB and lose the SB to Drew Brees and the Saints with Brees' Saints getting the calls like Ray Lewis' Ravens did in 2012. :) 

Lots of ways the story can unfold. :) 

The Saints are either going 1 and done or to the SB. Brees is 1 of those limited guys who teams seem to forget how to play football against. If the last few games are any indication though, the Bears could not only beat him but end him. How the Buccs blew that game is beyond me even by their standards. Then they won their third game of the year that was from just FGs, and of course the Cowboys game. I guess they did beat the Steelers though.

The rest of these predictions sound like fantasy wrestling booking lol! I’m pulling for the Colts and Chargers too but... yeah

On 12/31/2018 at 6:31 PM, Nesjan3 said:

NFC

Wildcard

Seahawks at Cowboys

Eagles at Bears

Divisional

Seahawks  at Saints

Bears at Rams

NFCC

Rams at Saints

Rams

AFC

Wildcard

Colts at Texans

Chargers at Ravens

Divisional

Colts at Chiefs

Ravens at Patriots

AFCC

Colts at Ravens

Ravens

Ravens vs Rams SUPER BOWL

Lamar Jackson finally meets his match and the Ravens can't keep up offensively vs Geoff and Rams.....Rams win SB

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

it wouldn't surprise me if Texans won. they always play us tough.

To be honest I am happy just making the Playoffs. Most people didn't see that coming. Next season the expectations will and should be higher but regarding this season we have proved a lot of people wrong already. You are right, this game can go either way. Whoever makes the least mistakes will win. 

I do have the Colts beating the Texans all fandom aside. The Colts own this division. The last few years are going to be a hiccup in history similar to the Vikings stealing it from the Packers a couple times since the 80s. They take it back this weekend and become this year’s uncrowned champions. The Colts might get beat but not by those frauds.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

The Saints are either going 1 and done or to the SB. Brees is 1 of those limited guys who teams seem to forget how to play football against. If the last few games are any indication though, the Bears could not only beat him but end him. How the Buccs blew that game is beyond me even by their standards. Then they won their third game of the year that was from just FGs, and of course the Cowboys game. I guess they did beat the Steelers though.

The rest of these predictions sound like fantasy wrestling booking lol! I’m pulling for the Colts and Chargers too but... yeah

If you follow the Saints closely, their left tackle Armstead was missing for about 3-4 weeks before he came back during the Steelers game. When he is in there, their run game and pass protection all go up. It reflected in my fantasy RB Kamara's scores too - he was consistently getting a TD or two till the month of December prior to the Steelers game. Once he came back, Kamara ran for 2 TDs and they were back to that high scoring team again.

Wildcard Weekend

Seahawks @ Cowboys: Cowboys
Chargers @ Ravens: Chargers

Divisional Round:
Chargers @ Pats: Pats
Cowboys @ Saints: Saints

Championship weekend:
Pats @ Chiefs: Patriots
Bears @ Saints: Saints

Saints win the Super Bowl.

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

If you follow the Saints closely, their left tackle Armstead was missing for about 3-4 weeks before he came back during the Steelers game. When he is in there, their run game and pass protection all go up. It reflected in my fantasy RB Kamara's scores too - he was consistently getting a TD or two till the month of December prior to the Steelers game. Once he came back, Kamara ran for 2 TDs and they were back to that high scoring team again.

If you follow the Bears closely, the Saints left tackle will have to deal with Kalil Mack :thmup::thmup::thmup:

But I could see them losing to the Eagles somehow tbh.

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 6:31 PM, Nesjan3 said:

NFC

Wildcard

Seahawks at Cowboys

Eagles at Bears

Divisional

Cowboys at Saints

Bears at Rams

NFCC

Bears at Saints

Saints

AFC

Wildcard

Colts at Texans

Chargers at Ravens

Divisional

Colts at Chiefs

Chargers at Patriots

AFCC

Colts at Patriots

Colts

Colts vs Saints Superbowl 2009 rematch, unfortunately i think if it went down like this we would meet our demise just like in 09. I really feel like this is Brees time to win another, and im rooting for him outside of the Colts of course.

I don't know Saints have a good defense but their offense has struggled over the last month or so so I don't think its a lock that they are going to the superbowl.

58 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

If you follow the Bears closely, the Saints left tackle will have to deal with Kalil Mack :thmup::thmup::thmup:

But I could see them losing to the Eagles somehow tbh.

Brees >>> Trubisky who has not been the same since returning from shoulder injury. 

It is a difficult burden to bear, to expect the D to be perfect to limit everyone to 20 points or less. Trubisky and the Bears will find that out soon. Let us not talk about this Bears' D like the 1985 Bears' D or 2000 Ravens' D. 

Colts at Texans 

Seahawks at Cowboys 

Chargers at Ravens 

Eagles at Bears

Colts at Chiefs

Chargers at Patriots 

Seahawks at Saints 

Bears at Rams

Colts at Chargers

Rams at Saints

Chargers vs Saints

Chargers SB Champions

Rivers SB MVP

This would be the perfect scenario for me. I just can't see us losing to this fraud Texans team, and I honestly don't see the Chiefs winning a home playoff game.....not with that defense anyways. Patriots.......are done. I wish we could've been the ones to knock them out, but Chargers will take care of that. Would not surprise me if Gronk retires after this. Anyways......we make it to the AFC Championship Game, but ultimately end up losing to a hungry, Chargers team led by Felipe Rios. 

On the NFC side, Bears defense is no joke but the Rams already played them once so I'm confident in them getting a win at home. Saints HFA will ultimately prevail leading to a rematch with the Rams which will be A LOT closer. Don't know what happened to New Orleans' defense over the season but they've been having some cardiac games in the Dome. 

This should be a fun playoffs. Haven't had this much fun speculating since 2012. 

I like to go bold with my predictions

Colts at Texans

Chargers at Ravens

Seahawks at Cowboys

Eagles at Bears

Colts at Chiefs

Chargers at Patriots

Seahawks at Saints

Bears at Rams

Colts at Chargers

Seahawks at Rams

The all LA super bowl. The Rams offense got its groove back week 16 and 17, so I'm confident they'll make a run. Chargers OTOH have the deepest roster in the league and won't be scared to go on the road to Baltimore or NE (7-1 on the road).

Chargers vs Rams

It's been 6 years since a WC team the Super Bowl. Time for Rivers to get his first. 

We’re talking about a team who blew it last year on a Hailmary (somebody will say it wasn’t a Hailmary just because they didn’t throw it to the end zone...and the Saints still blew it) against a team they’ve owned ever since they destroyed them structurally 10 years ago. They should have blew it against Carolina the week before but for some reason that WR didn’t bother to jump if you remember. And before that they lost to the 7-9 Seahawks. Ya’ll are talking like the Saints are the 90s Cowboys at home in the playoffs.