Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cynjin

Disfunction in Jacksonville

Recommended Posts

Why is that dysfunction? Fournette is always injured and when he's not he is only average.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2018 at 9:35 AM, BOTT said:

Why is that dysfunction? Fournette is always injured and when he's not he is only average.

I know he has not put up big #'s.  That being said, he has been hurt and slammed into 9 man fronts when he has played.  His college tape doesn't lie.  I just don't think he is a good fit for Indy.  I think they like backs to be skilled at both running and catching the ball. However, him being  lined up behind Luck does intrigued along with our O line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I know he has not put up big #'s.  That being said, he has been hurt and slammed into 9 man fronts when he has played.  His college tape doesn't lie.  I just don't think he is a good fit for Indy.  I think they like backs to be skilled at both running and catching the ball. However, him being  lined up behind Luck does intrigued along with our O line.

People always want to keep believing in a players college tape......see Trent Richardson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

1 hour ago, BOTT said:

People always want to keep believing in a players college tape......see Trent Richardson.

Yeah they weren't loading the box for Trent. He played for a loaded team. Fournette came from LSU. Teams knew they were going to b running the ball.  He has had some glimpses of what  he can b in the NFL.  He's just been hurt a lot and people want to label him a cancer. Why? Cause Coughlin goes off on him publicly?  Coughlin is the real reason the Jags r a mess.  He is just delfecting the blame. He went into the season with a pathetic qb. I truly beleive it split the team when they starting losing.  They r a very talented, but play a lot on emotion.  I predicted  the Jags to either b 12 and 4 or 4 and 12. They r that type of team; its the way they r built.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't mind TJ Yeldon to be honest.  I think he fits our offense pretty good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

 

 

Yeah they weren't loading the box for Trent. He played for a loaded team. Fournette came from LSU. Teams knew they were going to b running the ball.  He has had some glimpses of what  he can b in the NFL.  He's just been hurt a lot and people want to label him a cancer. Why? Cause Coughlin goes off on him publicly?  Coughlin is the real reason the Jags r a mess.  He is just delfecting the blame. He went into the season with a pathetic qb. I truly beleive it split the team when they starting losing.  They r a very talented, but play a lot on emotion.  I predicted  the Jags to either b 12 and 4 or 4 and 12. They r that type of team; its the way they r built.

Poor Leonard, had to play at that mediocre football program LSU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2019 at 10:49 PM, Moosejawcolt said:

 

 

Yeah they weren't loading the box for Trent. He played for a loaded team. Fournette came from LSU. Teams knew they were going to b running the ball.  He has had some glimpses of what  he can b in the NFL.  He's just been hurt a lot and people want to label him a cancer. Why? Cause Coughlin goes off on him publicly?  Coughlin is the real reason the Jags r a mess.  He is just delfecting the blame. He went into the season with a pathetic qb. I truly beleive it split the team when they starting losing.  They r a very talented, but play a lot on emotion.  I predicted  the Jags to either b 12 and 4 or 4 and 12. They r that type of team; its the way they r built.

 

^^ this^^

Management, NOT players is the reason of their woes. Which I predicted last off season when instead of trying to acquire a competent QB to replace Bortles, they instead extended him. Lol.

 

If one thing the NFL has shown us, teams like the Jags, who are 2nd-3rd rate organizations will not have extended success. Last years appearance in the AFCCG was their Super Bowl, their Pinnacle moment for them. Back to reality now for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

^^ this^^

Management, NOT players is the reason of their woes. Which I predicted last off season when instead of trying to acquire a competent QB to replace Bortles, they instead extended him. Lol.

 

If one thing the NFL has shown us, teams like the Jags, who are 2nd-3rd rate organizations will not have extended success. Last years appearance in the AFCCG was their Super Bowl, their Pinnacle moment for them. Back to reality now for them. 

Not sure who is the worst Coughlin, Caldwell, or Marrone, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Steelers are currently seeking dysfunctional types so like life itself there is always someone that will love you. (Why is dysfunctional spelled with a "y"? I refuse to write until it is changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Not sure who is the worst Coughlin, Caldwell, or Marrone, 

 

Turning a blind eye to Caldwell's transaction would mean Coughlin is also at fault.

 

Coughlin and Caldwell equally share the blame for giving Marrone inferior groceries on the offensive side. It is not like they did not spend on a QB, they just spent on the wrong QB and did not draft one in the previous draft. Lamar Jackson would have fit like a glove for a running team like theirs. Ravens chose him with pick No.32.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King Colt said:

The Steelers are currently seeking dysfunctional types so like life itself there is always someone that will love you. (Why is dysfunctional spelled with a "y"? I refuse to write until it is changed.

 

There was an organization out there that though an 'i' made it too negative (dishonest, disrespect, etc), and lobbied to have it changed to a 'y'. 

 

Just another example of political correctness changing lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...