Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts are playoff bound!!!

CR91

2 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Honest question. Who saw this coming THIS year? Especially after our 1-5 start?

So happy to be a Colts fan. Let’s go!

To be fair,  I said when we were 1-2 that any time luck is your QB you have a chance to win 10 games. I didn't think it would happen when we were 1-5 though. Incredible.

6 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Honest question. Who saw this coming THIS year? Especially after our 1-5 start?

So happy to be a Colts fan. Let’s go!

Well if you go back and look at my posts at the time, I did. But to be 100 percent honest, at the time, I was only making those predictions as a joke, never did I imagine it was actually gonna happen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

I felt like we could still make the playoffs until we lost to the Jets.  So happy I was wrong

I felt we would make the playoffs til we lost to the jags. Didn't think steelers would drop so many games and knew the ravens weren't

2 minutes ago, Mr.ZapRowsdower said:

Texans message boards are scared to death right now. They are not happy about seeing Luck, Ebron and of their owner TY coming to town. I have a gut feeling this could be our year. This line is legit.

I like our potential path to make a run.  It goes through Houston, Kansas City and either New England/San Diego or Baltimore in the AFC Championship.  One week at a time but I think it’s definitely doable for this team.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Houston is a threat because they have Watson now, they do not have those other duds at QB's from the past. Watson is Good.

The thing I love about Watson from our perspective is that he holds onto the ball too long. Not to mention they have a poor O-Line. We'll get lots of pressure and sacks on him next week! :thmup:

• Like 4