Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

Simple plan ……..Play better and better as the game goes on ………. GO COLTS !!!!!

Who has been letting Jones through? He's been in the backfield multiple times on this drive, almost unblocked.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Nelson has to be an All Pro right?

No doubt about it. The first of many to come.

11 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I'd be happy to have him back as a #3, ideally drafting a bigger bodied receiver to complement Ty and Rogers slotting in as a 4th option. 

Ryan Grant... well he can come to camp.

Maybe Cain could be that big bodied WR?

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

4th down Frank is a genius now isn't he lmao 

Ssssshhhh long way from being over

Collinsworth says that Andrew is getting the ball out of his hands so much faster

Sometimes. he hasnt watched ALL of our games......

If they dont single cover our WRs, Luck will do this all night

That zone is just a firing squad

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

Has Andrew thrown better this season?

Has he faced less of a rush???

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Sadly, knowing only what we know now  ... we have JB, the Bengals will likely have Burrow, Lions will have Stafford back .... I wouldn't feel confident about any of those games. 
    • If the odds are stated to be 19% if we win out , why would that increase if we beat the Saints ? Other words , if we win out .. it's a 19% chance. It doesn't "increase" if we win Monday.
    • That may be true to an extent ... but if he skips on a QB that's available at one of our top couple picks and instead roles with JB and some mid-round QB and the Colts are mediocre again while the skipped QB goes onto be Very Good or Elite his legacy is cemented.  The only way his legacy/reputation recovers from that is if he finds an equally good QB the next draft or JB leads us to a SB (just typing the second option made me ).
    • I see some posts in this thread that would make it seem that way... I am definitely not, just want to point that out, haha! I even said in my first post on here that I could care less about the Pats fans. But I was agreeing with @King Colt ‘s OP that it did come off as rude when the fans booed, given that  team has given NE so many championships. I feel “meh” about the calls that didn’t go their way, don’t really care if this is the beginning of their downward spiral. I just didn’t expect the fans to boo and when they did my initial reaction was, wow, after all those championships? That’s rude. Not that they are the worst in the world, but definitely hypocritical if those same fans were criticizing those that booed Luck.    However, I also said I understood why they were booing, out of shock of seeing that home game winning streak disappear... same as I understood why the fans booed out of shock of hearing about Luck’s retirement. But sympathy for the Pats? Or their fans? Nah... never! 
    • You are jumping to inaccurate conclusions.  The the options in the poll were worded badly and some options were left out which skewed the results.  It could easily be interpreted as people think JB is average - below average but there aren't many better options so we are stuck with him until we are able to draft his replacement or something unlikely/crazy happens and a good QB actually hits FA.       Cut him and keep looking.  I would rather be terrible a couple years and be in position to go after top QBs until we find one, than finish 8-8 (give or take a game) and be stuck at mediocre.      See above ... at least we know and can move on and aren't stuck in mediocrity... and if they play that bad than we likely have a shot at Lawrence. I would be fine with a one win season if it meant we got Lawrence in 2021. 
  • Members

• esmort

esmort 1,596

• TheMiz

TheMiz 165

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,009

• Greyghost80

Greyghost80 0

Rookie
    • runthepost

runthepost 812