LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

3 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

I'm not certain that constitutes a healthy diet

TBF when he ate them they were caterpillars... 

• Haha 2

It's been some time since I was nervous for a game. Exciting but nerve-wracking! 

Sounds like a lot of Colts fans at the game! Let's go Colts!

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

TY needs to avoid all contact....like he usually does and for some reason didn't on that last play!

He needs to avoid changing direction too much and he had to make those moves on that play.

Hell of a job by both tackles on that play. Luck could have stepped up, but they both did incredibly not to hold and to maintain contact to avoid a block in the back call. 

• Like 1

Just now, oldunclemark said:

This is as good a start as we cold possibly have.....

We kicked off..and we scored first

Agreed, we have the advantage now, and at halftime. Huge with Gabbert at QB for them.

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

INMAN!!!!!!!!!

He did a good job of not quitting on the play....

Our guys know Andrew will find them

3-man rush for Tennessee.....No no no...Not even in the red zone

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• With AD, LeBron and keeping Kuzma it is a good start. I have to see what they put around that. Kuzma is a good player. Ingram has health problems and without Ball the Lakers have no outside nonsense with daddy Ball. He was an outside soap opera distraction. Lakers still need shooting and a PG, so we will see.  
    • - Again, you're still in the minute few (and LA fans) that believe those players were equal to AD. I commend Demps for not bending to LA/Lebrons nonsense. NO literally got 1 mid-level starter, and 2 average bench players for a top-5 player. Sorry, but you're lying to yourself if you think NO benefited any from this trade. However, yes, you were right about the trade.    - What good is Kuzma when he's watching Zion eat up his minutes? There is at least some flexibility with the #4 pick that could be traded for another veteran. They could use an upgrade at SG.   - With the way LA is being built, I'd be surprised if they even make it past the Conference Finals, let alone make it to the Finals. 
    • Even though I am excited about the young WRs and even though I didn't like Grigs...I am going to have to defend him here a bit.   With Grigs there is 5 seasons of data points...Ballard only has two (because we haven't yet see how this one plays out from the WR standpoint)...so there are going to be more of these on-year WR "misses." I don't expect Ballard will continue to sign these stopgap WR types...but like Grigs...he was definitely not immune to paying money to crappy WRs.   So I don't think it's totally fair to discredit Grigs for having a "problem" with one-year WR busts...and then toss out the two that Ballard has had in his first seasons. It's been an issue for a long time.   Also...if we judge Ballard on the whole picture...we should Grigs as well. Grigs re-signed Reggie...when many thought they should move on. He signed Avery...the last good one-year WR deal (until this year hopefully). He drafted Hilton. He drafted Moncrief...who people were just as high on as they are Campbell or Cain. He brought in Chester Rogers. He made some pretty great moves...and some pretty bad ones as well.   And while we can be confident about Ballard...when it comes to WR...it's still  wait and see.     
    • Dickerson all-time is a top 5 RB ever. I have:   Jim Brown Emmitt Smith Walter Payton Barry Sanders Eric is #5.  I would take Tony Dorsett over Faulk. 1995 turned me off from Faulk. We would've won the SB had he played in 95 and he quit - BOOO. 
    • I am not a huge LeBron fan but LA is in great shape with AD and plenty of cap space. We will know more once Free Agency is over. I told you LA would get AD, I knew I would be right on that one. I thought Kuzma would be a part of it though. LA even kept Kuzma lol. When Magic offered the deal Kuzma was a part of it but Demps was dumb and didn't do the trade. Kuzma is by far better than any 4th pick they will get. There are only 3 sure picks = Zion, Ja, and RJ.
  • Members

• esmort

esmort 1,518

• Colt Overseas

Colt Overseas 468

• PureLuck

PureLuck 96

• C0LT5

C0LT5 101

• kornstar

kornstar 164

• JPFolks