Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

And the Colts end this with class, another team who shall rename nameless would have gone for another touchdown after that interception. Much respect there. 

PLAYOFFS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SEASON!!!! FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!!!! Now let’s clean up some stuff and put it to those  bums the Texans!!!!!!

Wooohooo we're going to the playoffs !!!  Congrats to our Colts. Let's keep things rolling.

2 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Our fat lady has guts....she sung 5 minutes ago!:lol:

Don't call me fat! haha

3 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Is there an IR for officials who hurts his arm due to throwing too many flags?  Ok I’m over it, I’ll let it go sorry.

They've got 5 Tommy johns surgery's scheduled after the game

2 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Next up is Watson who is much better than this trash but we will be ready

Yea, but we won't have to worry about the rain killing our passing game. We've shown what we can do in Houston. The big thing for this young team is how they prepare and show up next Saturday under the bright lights of the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, runthepost said:

She sung the moment we went up 14-0

I did.  tis true! 

I'll admit. When they went for it on 4th down in ot against the Texans, I thought the season was over and didnt mind the call. Just wow. I was wrong.

To go to bed or not bother....

Uglier than it should have been, but a win is a win and we're in. 

Some perspective, before the season we had no coach, we didn't know if we had a QB and then we start 1-5. If anyone had been offered a ugly win to get into the playoffs at that point hands would have been snatched off. 

Colts are the third team to make the NFL Playoffs after  their 1-5 start, and they won 9  of their last 10 games.   Remarkable!

Also credit  Frank Reich for keeping the season alive for Indianapolis.  Reich should be considered for NFL Coach Of The Year in his first year with the Colts.

Colts finish 10-6 for their 2018 NFL Regular Season! Congratulations!!!  On to Houston, again! 

Happy New Year, Colts fans!!!!  See you back here next weekend!  

4 minutes ago, 18to87 said:

Kelly back next week?

That’s what I’m hoping for. We need him against that defensive line.

1 minute ago, LucasOilStadium said:

Colts are the third team to make the NFL Playoffs after  their 1-5 start, and they won 9  of their last 10 games.   Remarkable!

Also credit  Frank Reich for keeping the season alive for Indianapolis.  Reich should be considered for NFL Coach Of The Year in his first year with the Colts.

Colts finish 10-6 for their 2018 NFL Regular Season! Congratulations!!!  On to Houston, again! 

Happy New Year :banana:

So much respect for the online. With Kelly out they’ve played so well. TY will need to rest that ankle this week. Our receivers really stepped up.

It's going to be tough to beat Houston twice in a row at home....I just hope we can avoid all of these penalties next week, it's hard to keep a drive going when you are getting backed up after every big play!

3 minutes ago, LucasOilStadium said:

I don't believe McDaniels would have got us this far....just my opinion, great job by Frank!

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Luck is 11-0 vs Tennessee, Playoff time now. Watson and JJ will be a handful, should be fun. 

Big time, definitely can't be tossin pick sixes and fumbling in the redzone.  They did that at home vs Houston and were down big but made a ridiculous comeback.  

1 minute ago, jmac_48 said:

PLAYOFFS!

Who'd of thunk it!!!!!!

Who would've thunk it? Here Andrew Luck was at 1-5 and now he is 10-6 and in the Playoffs. We made the Final 12 so the media was wrong, Go Colts. The Jags, Titans, and Steelers are at home eating Cheetos on their couch.

No matter what happens next week, this season has been a success in my books! Any more wins( or Super Bowl)will just be the cherry on top!!!!

Sorry everyone, I started liking posts too early today, I’m all out!!!! I’ll hit you guys up later!!! 

GOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOLTSSSS!!!!!!!

:1colts::1colts::1colts:

7 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Sorry everyone, I started liking posts too early today, I’m all out!!!! I’ll hit you guys up later!!! 

GOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOLTSSSS!!!!!!!

:1colts::1colts::1colts:

I saved a few because I had a good feeling we would win brother lmao 

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

I see you forgot the Cowboys game earlier this month of the first TN game....

I see you forgot sarcasm. Tf dude

So very proud of this team. 

Back when we were 1-5, who would have guessed this?

But, they never gave up. Coach never gave up.   

Andrew should be recognized as comeback player of the year.

Good job!

10 hours ago, Malakai432 said:

As Slick Leonard says, "Turn out the lights, the party is over!"

I though the was "Boom Baby!" ?  Dandy Don Meredith was the original Turn out the Lights guy-