LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Refs gotta even up the calls now that the colts are dialing it up

The check did not get sented fast enough.

Wow. We got lucky that 37 didnt catch that flag and gift them a 1st down.

Quick, Al Michael's, what's the record for the most flags in the last 2 minutes of an NFL game?

I think we just broke it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Refs realized they were being too obvious with all the holds against the colts... 

They were told about that 4:1 ratio and felt that was a bit too obvious

Just now, Shive said:

Wow. We got lucky that 37 didnt catch that flag and gift them a 1st down.

If anything would’ve been negating penalties. He started it but the Tenn player escalated immensely.

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

Did Frank give Walt a brief case full of money?:headspin:

Maybe New York called in to warn the refs their colors were showing... 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I am glad they are all signed.  Can't wait for the season to begin!
    • I was wondering about his 40 time. Says here it was 4.75 which is not blazing but considering he was 6’5-1/2” and 262 lbs at the time, it’s respectable.   He may not be able to run away from some defenders but he can certainly box them out.   It also said a few teams were interested in him.   https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.richmond.com/sports/college/schools/virginia-commonwealth-university/alie-cox-wows-nfl-scouts-will-visit-several-teams-in/article_8e0b8492-ce06-555f-85df-2232443fe8c5.amp.html
    • I’m not a big fan of trading for Conley. His injury history worries me. I do think PG is the position we must up grade this off season.     One would think New Orleans will  want to move Jrue. He’s 29 yrs old and doesn’t fit with the youth movement going on down there. I’d love to bring him to Indy to play next to Vic.   Theres a rumor that the Spurs want to trade DeRozan for Bogy McDermott and the 18th pick.  I am a big Bogy fan but that’s a deal we’d have to take a long look at. 
    • Seems odd in general that it took so long.  Outside of the guy in SD, we rarely hear why someone holds out this long on a mundane contract with so little to quibble over. 
    • One thing I’ll say about Bob though, his small size & Wolverine (comic book character) mentality made him a terror against the run.  With him already being short, when he went submarine on a RB, they really risked their careers if their feet were planted when the Colonel was coming for them.  He turned so many guys into tip toe bandits or sent them helicoptering into the air.  No wonder our run defense was so stout.  Usually only took 1 “meeting” with Bob in the hole, to put fear in the RB’s head the rest of the game...  You had to know where he was at all times or kiss your knees goodbye.
  • Members