Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

3 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

I'm not certain that constitutes a healthy diet

TBF when he ate them they were caterpillars... 

It's been some time since I was nervous for a game. Exciting but nerve-wracking! 

Sounds like a lot of Colts fans at the game! Let's go Colts!

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

TY needs to avoid all contact....like he usually does and for some reason didn't on that last play!

He needs to avoid changing direction too much and he had to make those moves on that play.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Jordan Phillips - DT - Late of the Dolphins 2nd Round Pick) and the Bills. 6'6" and 324 pounds that will clog up the middle and push the pocket. Same capabilities as a lot of the "bigger" names but likely at a cheaper cost.   Breshad Perriman - WR - Former 1st Round pick that will be on team number 4 with this next contract. Finally started balling out with the Bucs last year. Has all the measurables but the label as a bust will keep the price tag down. 6'2" and 209 - Dad is Brett Perriman so the pedigree is there too.   Eli Apple - CB - Just started showing signs of his 1st Round pedigree with the Saints. Ballards typical measurables at 6'1" and 200 with 32 inch arms. Corners never come cheap but with bigger 'names' out there he would be an under the radar target.   Sidenote......with Wilson not dressing as a CB last year due to not playing ST's, I believe he will become the 4th safety behind Willis as Geathers replacement. A good coaching staff will find a way for talent to get on the field and help the team. Besides, with Desir, Rock, Tell and Moore and either a FA or Rookie the defensive backs room is pretty solid.
    • I like it   Gordon will probably last till our third round pick   It is a roll of the dice at QB   Kelly and Gordon are good potential but both have basement level “floors”  
    • CB is spending near Carr's contract yearly $ amount on JB in 2020.... 
    • I was shocked when I read that 30M article.  Talk about click bait.  I never worry about the money or the contract.  Whatever Ballard signs him for is fine with me.  18M or 22M or any number that's up to Ballard.  Who am I to second-guess our GM on what a player is worth and what they should be paid.  It's all about supply and demand and cap management.  That's Ballards expertise not mine.  I don't think he even knows where this QB decision is heading.  Still too early.  
    • Patriots got rocked in the AFC WC Round by Henry. Belichick shores up the Pats run D with Ross Blacklock.    Saints up
  • Members