Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

Andrew I love you man but c’mon, that was just plain stupid, gosh....THROW THE FREAKING BALL AWAY!!!!!!

Just now, Luck is Good said:

There’s always that patented bad throw by Andrew

cant do that in the playoffs at all that is why he lose to the pats every time we move the ball at will most of the time and then have 4 or 5 turnovers

Just now, 18to87 said:

Could have led him up the sideline for a TD if he had his feet under him. 

Might have been a 90-yard TD...he had an open receiver but he rushed it and made a Jay Cutler throw

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

OMG.........Just a bad throw....throw it away...it was 14-0

Although that was all on Luck, why were we not running it within the 10 yard line?????

2nd god awful pick in 2 weeks.  At least we are winning.

Probably shouldnt have jinxed it by mentioning to my friends that a pick 6 is the only way they get back in the game.

Just now, chad72 said:

Luck better make up for this as the game goes on

Luck better make up for this NOW !!!!!

For such a supposed cerebral qb, he makes  absolutely the  stupidist throws of any elite qb I have ever seen.  And that is not debatable.

2 minutes ago, Catloaf said:

2nd god awful pick in 2 weeks.  At least we are winning.

Probably shouldnt have jinxed it by mentioning to my friends that a pick 6 is the only way they get back in the game.

How "Lucky" we are...

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Understood. I follow the "live in caution but in fear" principle. But then, I don't have my parents or in-laws living with me.   I see people on both sides of the spectrum, the ultra-careful and the reckless and I feel like I fall somewhere in between. But if it came to my parents, the advice I'd ask them to follow is what you would give me because both of them have Type 2 diabetes. 
    • Just maybe if you were in the very high risk category you might have a different opinion?  Without getting into my medicals I fall into the most at risk category. I also have a 89 year old mother in law living in my house. Put yourself  in those shoes and maybe you wouldn't think it is a joking matter?     
    • I don’t think it will be a lot of them opting out. But I could see a few. The nfl is taking a lot of precautions. Players won’t even be able to be in the facility with a cough or sneeze without a couple negative tests.  I think we will see positive tests with the initial screening but hopefully players will be smart off the field and after those initial tests there won’t be many. I read the eagles are going to be testing all coaches and quarantining then until they are all tested. They are even testing their family members that live in the house with them.    Sone of the stuff like no jersey swaps is dumb. If those players are all tested and cleared before games they should be able to have jersey swaps. Players are laughing at this silly rule.   The nfl is allowing teams to have 2 fan events with players in the preseason as long as protocols are followed. No fans at training camp.   With revenue sharing its probably good to let fans in some stadiums if local governments say its ok. Even if all can’t. That helps with revenue. If stadium workers and fans wear masks they can have 15 to 20 thousand pretty easily socially distancing.    What will be interesting if there is a vaccine by the end of the year or January maybe playoffs can go back to full stadiums. 
    • Adams house is in a part of Carmel that has had problems with the Lucas Estate (also in carmel).  The Lucas hold a lot of events for pay.  It's like a full on event venue.   He's remonstrated against it as have a lot of his neighbors. He said they cannot sit outside without having to deal with whatever music the event plays.   The city has tried to get the Lucas to stop running a business in a residential area but, they keep doing it.   I'm not surprised he is moving to Zionsville.  He can afford it and it is adorable
  • Members