Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

6 minutes ago, poaponies said:

anybody else a little worried about this games because of the colts history against backup quarterbacks? 

No...

Our history against backups is probably a lot better than our history against starters..and we saw Gabbert last month..we've faced him..

Pat Mahomes...5,000 yards and 50 TD passes.....2nd only to Peyton to do that

I hope and there should be a group of Colts fans in the front seats at Nissan Stadium, and probably would be panned by the NBC cameras if they are seen during the game.   If this game has to end and finish in a tie game, the Colts should go playoff postseason bound because of their earlier 38-10 this season over the Titans at the real LOS.  JMHO.

GO COLTS!  FTW!!!!!   :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :coltshelmet:   :coltslogo:   :rock:

Tony D just picked the Colts to win ….To paraphrase what he just said …."You know I gotta pick the Colts "...…. Appreciate the loyalty Tony...….GO COLTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

Here we are folks...where we never dreamed we would be for the final night of the 2018 regular season.  Let's all stay positive.  This team doesn't give up...neither should we!

I'm remembering last year and how the losses kept coming..and then all the offseason  'Andrew updates' where he wasnt throwing yet.

...and the 1-5 start....

..and here we are.:banana:

• Like 2