Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah I agree that Love didn’t rise. Maybe in the eyes of the media and fans, but the scouts already knew what we saw. The 40 time is what really excited me though. 4.68 is Deshaun Watson type stuff who he’ also been comped too. He did miss some throws which was pointed out, but much like at the Senior Bowl he got better as time went on. And the kid went to Utah State after all. He’ll need some polish. Nothing wrong with him needing to sit for a year. Even Herbert needs work. Kurt Warner said what everyone has said about how he looks like he’s aiming the football instead of just letting it go.   But I think he did what he needed to do here. His arm was just as live as Herbert and Eason’s. To be safe, you might need to trade up in front of the Chargers or right behind them if they really like Herbert. But my mind is made up on Love.
    • I know everyone is intoxicated with Love. I watched the combine myself. Saw him first hand. With that I will say that based on what I saw last night, taking into fact that Kinlaw and the DT's were not on field and that Kinlaw isn't going to participate I believe and knowing Colts needs are also QB and WR, with the 13th pick the Indianapolis Colts select.... CeeDee Lamb!!   Dude reminds me of Nuk! I would grab him in a hot moment. Jeudy looks the part too, but there is just something about Lamb.    Lamb is the #1 WR we have been searching for since Marvin. 
    • You brought up the notion that proximity to UGA makes you more knowledgeable about UGA, and therefore, have greater insights into the dynamics of the team "than just about any body on this forum".  I've never ever brought it up because I know it doesn't matter.   But by your measure, my proximity, ( and the number of UGA fans I have to endure) gives me a freaking PHD about it and makes you just a freshman pledge.......Flounder.   Having said that, the useful information gleaned from the combine about Fromm, notably hand size, puts him into the higher risk bucket for me (like Kinlaw's knee), which strengthens my liking for Herbert as the college QB option, (as I've noted, not Fromm) which is only third best behind trading for Carr then Stafford, IMO.   Even TUA and Burrow have risks, both having season generated stats that benefited tremendously from a supporting cast.  Golly, Jefferson runs a 4.4, who knew? You know, just do the Mahomes thing, throw the football down field in the area of the fast guy and the fast guy will make you look like you know what you're doing.    
    • Steve Smith brutal with John Ross lol On Ross watching Ruggs run the 40: "he might be watching him take his job if he keeps playing like this"  
    • I'm watching a replay of some of what I missed last night. Peoples-Jones looks very good on the gauntlet.    Victor is not fast, but he catches the ball very well too...    Lamb looks awesome! Such a natural catcher of the ball.    Mooney ran fast 40, but bobbles a lot of passes on the gauntlet.    Reagor - real nice too...     
  • Members

• Kirie89

Kirie89 22

• ponyboy

ponyboy 427

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 4,477

• bravo4460

bravo4460 1,666

• Indeee

Indeee 590

• stitches