Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He’s definitely not as bendy and fluid as Young or Chaisson. But I think he’s plenty athletic. Had over 1,000 career points in basketball in high school and won the state discus throw back to back. Plus he’d be a strong side DE. He’ll set a strong edge but also give you some pass rush. He doesn’t need to be the best athlete. Plus he can kick inside if needed and you can bring an extra rusher in on the edge. To each his own though. For what it’s worth PFF has him mocked to us as well. Agreed there, but you can have both. You could get an edge round 1 and still get a 3-tech in round 2.
    • He should easily go in the 2nd. My favorite WR in draft is Reagor but we already have 2 small fast WRs.
    • First off no one is saying Teddy is the second coming so nice try with that. Other than that I’m not going to yet again explain the basics of football rosters to you. Clearly Brees is better than Teddy, no one would argue that. It’s basically timing. Brees retires Teddy is signed with NO. Pretty simple there. 
    • As of now I'm really hoping we don't select Higgins earlier than the 3rd or 4th round.    He was so underwhelming in the playoffs. 
    • My argument is simple. Teddy isn't good enough to even force a tough decision. People keeping saying Teddy is the second coming going 5-0, etc.. If he were that good, "win now" doesn't mean just Brees. It would mean Brees or Teddy, if Teddy was truly that good. He isn't, so the decision isn't hard. If they had a higher ceiling and higher profile guy sitting behind Brees, it would be a different story. Instead they have Teddy who was booted by the team that drafted him, and who lucked out behind a top 5 O-line and awesome O skill players. Where ever he ends up, I'd predict a quick decline in opinion unless they have the same as NO.
  • Members

• John Hammonds

John Hammonds 736

• coltsfansince65

coltsfansince65 1,308

• EastStreet

EastStreet 3,539

• danlhart87

danlhart87 1,456

• Dokken

Dokken 3,648

• buccolts