Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It was literally meant that he has a confidence about him. You're pulling a word out of context and applying it to a preconceived belief about Love (his inability to read coverage well, ala the 17 INTs).   If I'm trying to make actual sense out of your post it would be that you're concerned that he's arrogant and overconfident in his abilities to read defenses, which has and will lead to a lot of INT's. Anyone that actually watched the presser would agree that that wasn't the feeling you walk away with.
    • Yes.  This is the case with several important positions in the NFL.  LT and EDGE come to mind.  Once in a while, a blind squirrel finds the Mathis EDGE or that LT in PITT in later rounds, but generally the franchise guy you want in one of those two positions has to have enough talent to be selected in the top 45 picks.  And QB might have to be Top 32.   GS, Cs, FSs, WRs, RBs, TEs and other productive starters can be found in the mid rounds, but not QB, EDGE, or LT.  JMO.
    • Each team in each conference gets an additional home game every other year against a team in the opposite conference with a similar finishing position   Hypothetical at this point but I've read it and I think it makes a lot of sense
    • Chiefs were missing their starting LT, Fisher, that game.  Schwartz is a good RT but Turray typically lines up on the defensive right side, so no he wasn't going against a top tier tackle most of the time in that game.   Plus, like Dungy was fond of saying, the most important ability is availability and Turray has not shown that ability yet.
    • We’ll see. Ballard has the best poker face in the league. It’s always hard to guess what he’ll do. He’s got 3 drafts under his belt and all of them look different. He holds all the cards close to him. Plus we don’t know how the picks before us will go besides picks one and two. Plus he’s never had to draft a QB before so we don’t even know what he’s looking for.   If I had to put a bet on it, I’d say there’s a 60% chance he’ll draft a QB in the first.
  • Members

• hoosierhawk

hoosierhawk 716

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 3,205

• pacolts56

pacolts56 3,845

• Myles

Myles 3,015

• DougDew

DougDew 3,698

• 21isSuperman