Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Will Carrol was just On a local radio show. He thinks Colts will stay with JB this year. Better QB draft class next year. No Rivers.
    • I can definitely see him doing that. If Derrick Brown is gone and Kinlaw has question marks in his medical, and Ballard feels he can get his WR later, I can totally see Ballard doing that.    If it is going to net you a 1st and 2nd rounder from the Eagles, which is what it amounts to, I can see him doing that.
    • Yes, but last year he traded out of the 1st altogether. IMO there are 2 scenarios where he will trade back this far:   1. he likes a lot of players still on the board at 13 (i.e. he will get similar value at 21 + additional assets) 2. he doesn't like any of the players still on the board at 13(this is relative to the draft position) and trade back will give him more value thanks to the additional asset  
    • I think Claypool may have just landed himself in the 1st - if not, I’d love him at 34 too!
    • Trading back wouldn’t surprise me too much..,,    But trading back this far would indeed surprise me.   13 to 21 is a long way to go.   That’s a quarter of the first round.   I remember Ballard wouldn’t trade back too far in 2018.   There were a handful of elite players and he wanted to make sure he got one of them.   Ballard would have to be convinced that a player he loved would still be available.   And at 21, that’s dicey.  
  • Members

• Lucky Wolf

Lucky Wolf 14

• chad72

chad72 10,989

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 771

• coltsfan40

coltsfan40 23

• stitches

stitches 7,525

• cdgacoltsfan