Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I have not heard that and suspect that csmopar didn't either.     What I have heard is that if MJD was there when the Colts picked in round 2, he would have been a Colt.  If I recall correctly he almost made it to Indy's pick.
    • One thing that is interesting about this game is both teams beat up a wounded KC team. Neither team has what you would call a great win. Texans s lost Carolina and only won by one point to the jags. As much as those wins against KC were great they were wounded. I think this is going to go a long way to show how good or average one of these teams are.  
    • Have you ever heard of the phrase "tale of two halves"? This team has played 5 football games and now we want to entertain the idea of moving on from players who haven't produced? Hunt more than earned the right to be part of this defensive line rotation. What happens if he plays exceptional through week 10-17 and rolls into the playoffs with a chip on his shoulder? This is like saying we are ready to move on from our rookie-third year players because they haven't quite produced like we want or need... Darius Leonard hasn't done squat this season, you ready to move on from him too?   Let's pump the brakes. 
    • He was a good disrupter last year this year he has regressed big time and he is getting old time to move on after the season I think he isn't playing like he earned that 3 year deal. Another free agent/draft pick
  • Members