• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think the Colts will lean toward their #1 pick to being a starter week 1. The front rows need to be better first, then the 2nd row can become a focus.
    • Dillard is the top left tackle prospect in the draft...   the chances of him being  available at 26 are almost zero.   He should be gone between 10-25...   hard to see this happening...  
    • hoping in this case, Luck is his friend. if so, let it be.
    • So I go to college in tn. About 3 hrs from Nashville. Considering going for the first round but have a big exam Friday morning. Really wanting to go down for day 2. Anyone know if the atmosphere in nashville will be good? Supposed to be really accessible but will I waste a trip to stand in a mob of people with no view? thanks!! 
    • Honestly, I wouldn't hang it on the OL. Luck is one of the best in TT (time to throw), which is how long it takes him to get the ball out. His year average is 2.63 (top 10 close to Brady and Rivers). His average for the KC game was 2.86.   Might not seem like a big difference, but 2.86 puts him in the 10 worst category. A higher TT can mean thee things, or a combo. Either your line is giving you a lot of time, your a dancer or QB that leaves the pocket a lot, or your WRs are covered up and you can't throw as fast as you want, or both. Lucks not a frequent dancer. In the case of the KC game, our WRs were covered up.    Luck had a similar TT vs Buffalo, who was the #1 pass defense in the league (TY was doubled and only had 25 yards that game). We beat Buffalo badly, but it was more because they turned the ball over 5 times and we had a great running game. Didn't hurt that they have one of the worst Os either.   Jax was also a bad one for Lucks TT, and they are #2 passing defense that also doubled TY.    Check out NextGen stats if you are interested.
  • Members

• Coltsfan66

Coltsfan66 40

• jacksonjalovec

jacksonjalovec 12

• lester

lester 111

• Biggz21

Biggz21 20

• AntonMcG

AntonMcG 1,300

• Introspect